What's YOUR favourite planet?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What's your favourite planet?

• Mercury

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Venus

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Earth

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Mars

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Jupiter

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • Saturn

Votes: 10 20.4%
  • Uranus

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Neptune

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • Pluto DAMMIT!

Votes: 8 16.3%

• Total voters

DreamOutLoud13

Blue Crack Addict
I realized yesterday that I have no idea why Neptune is my favourite planet. It's blue (my favourite colour), yes, but that's not much of a reason :shrug: But I figure, if it can be my favourite planet for no real reason, then everyone should have a favourite planet, thus, a poll.

I almost added an "other" option, but decided against it. If other was an option, I'd choose Zooropa, but that planet's not in our solar system :nerd:

If you had a exam tommoz and it said name all the planets would you include PLUTO ? i would. Has it offically been removed as a planet yet ?

It has to be mars, for some reason I've always liked the sound of it!

Neptune.gif

vaz02 said:
If you had a exam tommoz and it said name all the planets would you include PLUTO ? i would. Has it offically been removed as a planet yet ?

yes its officially been removed, so youd fail your quiz

LemonMacPhisto said:

:tsk:

you only like their punk rock.

:lol: Hells no!!!

Venus because it is sensual, sexy and last but not least, makes an appearance on a Tori Amos album. :combust:

... not to mention a Björk song title. :shifty:

Carek1230 said:
I have to laugh every time I hear the planet URANUS mentioned. Who the hell made up the names to these planets anyway? :giggle:
:tongue: They're named after Roman gods. I think Uranus is actually supposed to be pronounced "your un iss" or something :shrug:

:hmm: You know, Pluto is named after the Roman equivalent of Satan. And we just took away his planet. We're probably screwed now :yikes:

Back
Top Bottom