Whats your favourite cereal?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bell head

The Fly
:drool:
pic.p_frosted1.jpg

what a classic question :up: :up: :up:

(recommended hearing: Prince´s "Joint 2 Joint" - "you don´t even know what kind of cereal I like")

Granola :drool:

I also liked Rice Krispies Muddles when they were called Muddles, but I like them less since the name was changed to Multi-Grain. :madspit:

greeneyedgirl said:
King Vitamin

( I don't think they even make it any more :( )

I used to love that stuff.

Ooh, and I forgot Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch, which is probably my favourite, but I can't get it here. :(

At the mall of america there is a mini amusement park called cereal adventure sponsored by general mills.

You can get all the discontinued GM cereals. Design your own cereal and buy the lucky charms marshmallows by the bag:drool:

I believe that in San Francisco...there are Cereal "bars"........you go in and you order your favorite cereal and ANY kind of milk you want to go with it..............it took off like a rocket and they are planning to open more.

:hmm:........why didn't I think of that?

My favorite when I was a kid was Pac-Man cereal. But as I've grown up I've "matured" and I like Kellogs Raisin Bran. As a matter of fact now hat I'm older I tend to like the "grown up" cereals more than the kids stuff. Corn Flakes, Cherrios, Vector, and so on. I kinda grew out of the Lucky Charms, Frosted Flakes, Fruit Loop kinda cereals. :( Maybe I've lost my child like personality and now I'm just a jaded adult:eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom