Whats your favourite cereal?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love all the sugary crap but rarely eat it... my favorites are Fruity Pebbles, Crunch Berries and Corn Pops.

I usually do something along the line of CRunchy Raisin Bran and Smart Start

i have an irrational hatred of apple jacks. well, borderline irrational.

IWasBored said:

"I don't like Apple Jacks, but I bought three boxes. And I kept trying to like them, but I don't like them. I don't even like milk! So fucking what? Boo hoo." -Ryan Adams

IWasBored said:

Same here.... I don't know why I hate them, but I do. It's silly.

And does anyone (besides me) confuse Special K and Product 19? :ohmy:

even tho i havent had that in a year...i l freaking love for oreo o's. i could live on that if you let me.

honey nut cheerios start off every non bike-riding-to-work day for me.

they are awesome.

Laird/Bono said:

Same here.... I don't know why I hate them, but I do. It's silly.

And does anyone (besides me) confuse Special K and Product 19? :ohmy:

oh, i've got my reasons for hating them. my family moved 7 years ago, and between leaving our old house and moving into the new one, we spent 2 weeks in a hotel. i will forever associate them (since i ate apple jacks every morning for breakfast, and this was the only time i've ever eaten them) with a hotel room that smelled like wet dog, beginning high school in a town 5 times the size of where i'd lived before, etc.

and i don't confuse special k and product 19 because i have no idea what product 19 is.

favorite cereals: honey nut cheerios, honey bunches of oats (not the almond ones), cinnamon toast crunch, and not rice krispies but the rice kirspie treat cereal stuff (although i haven't seen/eaten it in ages)

zoney! said:
Whole is not an option...I have only given you three options, BC: Skim, 1%, 2%.

Whay can't you follow directions? :angry:

Because I have a learning disability! Now please stop making fun of me! :angry:

excuses, excuses. :angry:

Ever hear of PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY? Stop blaming others and just take care of it yourself. OR ELSE!

:mad:

Back
Top Bottom