Whats your favorite sport?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote or Die

• Baseball

Votes: 12 16.4%
  • NFL Football

Votes: 9 12.3%
  • Futbol

Votes: 16 21.9%
  • Hockey

Votes: 11 15.1%
  • College Football

Votes: 4 5.5%
  • College Basketball

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • NBA Basketball

Votes: 4 5.5%
  • Cricket

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Curling

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Olympics

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Boxing

• UFC

• Fake Wrestling

• Lingerie Bowl

• Other

Votes: 9 12.3%

• Total voters
i probbaly should have put rugby in there, i knew i forgot something

maybe lacrosse too, and indoor soccer, and ping pong, oh well just vote other

so that confirms LB was the puppy. I bet he was thinking of Chiz in lingerie at the time too...:cute:

Olympics is a sport unto itself eh?

snowbunny00774 said:
so that confirms LB was the puppy. I bet he was thinking of Chiz in lingerie at the time too...:cute:

no, i want him to stay a sexy manbeast :drool:

i would have voted for futbol, if i knew what i was, btw.

Other:

G_dupreez_try_gallery__470x353.jpg

Rugby-fan.jpg

mandy1973 said:
I agree!! If cricket is there, then AFL should be too.

I guess by AFL, you mean Australian Football? I doubt if it is played in as many countries as Cricket! I could be wrong.

Futbol / Soccer / The original Football... for me. :drool:

My fav is Football. The kind played globally by millions. C'mon England! C'mon Toronto FC!

Also the most expensive sport on the planet and the pinnacle of motorsport - Formula One.

Future champion of F1 and rookie sensation, Britain's Lewis Hamilton at today's Monaco Grand Prix in Monte Carlo.
504oebc.jpg

687v9kp.jpg

mandy1973 said:

I agree!! If cricket is there, then AFL should be too.

There's an AFL thread here, I think that alone shows there's enough AFL fans here for us to be included:eyebrow:

Doesn't AFL only really appeal to Aussies? :shrug: Cricket is a worldwide sport. I've tried watching AFL, but it just looks like rugby on psychedelic drugs to me. I couldn't get into it.

Slipstream said:

My fav is Football. The kind played globally by millions. C'mon England! C'mon Toronto FC!

You like Toronto FC as well? I think for the most part MLS is football for pansies, but there's something different about Toronto FC. They have an almost European feel to them. Especially the fans. As someone aptly put it on another forum, BMO Field is like the Anfield of MLS. I still can't believe that at the match against Columbus Crew, the tiny section of travelling Toronto FC fans were the ones making the most noise. They have a long way to go until they're playing quality football (and honestly, no MLS team will EVER manage to match English Premiership quality, so I'm not expecting that) but I'll be supporting them until they get there. :up:

Back
Top Bottom