What's your favorite soft drink?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love Dr. Slice but no one ever has it. So, out of the normal sodas I'd have to say Coke.

Edited because I forgot to say Code Red. Its sort of a guilty pleasure. Mmmm red soda..........goooooooooooood.

Diet Pepsi - I consume way too much each day.

A follow-up question: what do you call softdrinks in your part of the country/world?

Growing up in the Midwest, everything was "pop".

Here in California, it is "soda".

:wave:

Is that Code Red not like a hyper drink?

I drink Club Orange/Sprite....

but have been a bit neglectful of milk and water recently, therefore cutting down....

I still want to know why pple, well, most of us crave ice-cold sugary drinks when we're thirsty, when really we've been warned to take water........

!

Its a FACT!

we are doing damage.........

nbcrusader said:
Diet Pepsi - I consume way too much each day.

A follow-up question: what do you call softdrinks in your part of the country/world?

Growing up in the Midwest, everything was "pop".

Here in California, it is "soda".

:wave:

Yeah, its soda here in Cali, and when I went to go visit my father in Utah several years ago, there its called "pop"

I got some strange looks when i kept referring to Pepsi as soda:huh:

as far as sodas go, i like regular old coke, orange crush, and sunkist the best. but i don't drink a lot of soda, one a day at the very, very most. i usually don't even have a soda a day though. but when i do, i just have one.

so to be exact, i'd say maybe 2-3 sodas a week, a soda meaning one of the glasses you'd get at a restaurant.

:hyper:PEPSI PEPSI PEPSI :hyper:

ernaehrung008.gif

:drool:

:crack:

I think ABEL quite enjoys Pepsi..don't you?

Pop, soda...I must admit to something silly...we( as in my family, now this is embarrassing) call it either soft drink or "fizzy drink" Writing it now , it does seem silly...but descriptive."fizzY'

Up until I started high school, we only had "fizzy drinks" for birthdays and at supper time at the old-time dances we went to each month. I looked forward to my bottle of "cheery-cheer"....red drink. Absence does make the heart grow fonder.

I used to think coca-cola was the only hang-over cure known to mankind. I occassionally crave Fanta....they are all wonderful when you're hot and they are cold. These days I opt for flavoured mineral water.
Do I have to pick one?
coca-cola...wickedly delicious.

nbcrusader said:
Has anyone tried Vanilla Coke (regular or diet)?

Has anyone had a vanilla coke from a soda fountain shop?:drool:

I've only had regular - and that's almost sweeter than I can stand, the diet must be really sickeningly sweet :sick:

Generally diet coke

I also like Club Orange/Lemon/Rock shandy, and Finches Orange. We Irish know how to make good drinks.

Apart from like I like mineral water too.

Back
Top Bottom