What's your favorite soft drink?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
left_photo_cokelogo.gif

I start each morning with a can of Diet Pepsi - the true Breakfast of Champions. :lol: I drink another one during the afternoon. I try to stay away from pop in the evenings if I have to get up early the next day.

Dr Pepper. :drool:
Here in texas everyone calls every soda Coke, even if it's orange soda or sprite or something :scratch: I call everything soda though. I also like cherry coke :D

u2er said:
Dr Pepper. :drool:
Here in texas everyone calls every soda Coke, even if it's orange soda or sprite or something :scratch: I call everything soda though. I also like cherry coke :D

They do that in Nashville, too! :lol:

I love Pepsi One. I dont drink a ton of it either.... I try to stick to water, and I LOVE Gatorade.

Here in Boston most people including myself call it tonic... and not just the club soda. It confuses a lot of people.

cloudimani said:
Generally diet coke

I also like Club Orange/Lemon/Rock shandy, and Finches Orange. We Irish know how to make good drinks.

Apart from like I like mineral water too.

Club is yummy. :wave:

i used to drink coke/pepsi all the time.

lately ive limited myself to one drink a day.

now i try to strictly drink water, a little bit of coke when i HAVE to, and milk juice, whatever...

Mountain Dew for me...when they draw my blood it comes out green and fizzy.

And here in Mass. people (especially older folks) refer to soda as "tonic". That really puzzles visitors.

from the olden days...a beautiful memory

I think i am being sent up here ...as usual...but here goes.
You have reminded me of the 1960's and Sunday School annual picnics. My o my , were they a lot of fun.
Back then, having a soft drink was such a treat, as was ice cream. The ice cream was delivered at the end of the day and was kept in a big old canvas bag with dry ice.( something to do with nitorgen..I know it gave off vapour when we put water on it..vague memories of excitedly playing with "dry ice")

and the"lolly man" (usually my father) Do they do that in the USA? or was it quaintly NorthCoast Oz 1960's style fun?
My mother would fill paper bags with lollies , stitch them very lightly all over his brightest flowery shirt(that bit was important)....get the kids to line up, give the "lolly man" a running head start and then say "GO get him kids"....simply wonderful fun.

I don't know, the olden days ...we managed and sucked the marrow out of every tiny experience.
That was something else this thread made me recall....mum and that awful soda syphon she proudly bought in the60's...now that WAS fancy:lmao: u had to be there musiclovers my mum:heart: :hug: :lmao:

Coke from McDonald's, it is the greatest thing on Earth!! When I become a multi-millionaire I am going to have a McDonald's Coke fountain put in my house so I can have it whenever I want (if Tommy Lee can have his own Starbuck's, I should be able to have my own Coke).

Back
Top Bottom