what's your favorite Fast Food joint?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Even though I dont eat there very often...2-3 times a year, its Tommy Burgers. I love their chili cheese fries.

In & Out Burger - it's what a hamburger is all about.....

If I ever find my way back to Toledo, my first stop will be Tony Packo's for an awsome Hungarian hot dog!

Yo quero Taco Bell. But on the whole, I do NOT go anywhere near fast food. I'm a vegetarian, so it makes it easy.

I think I maybe eat fast food once a year, if that. It's disgusting, very very very fattening, and very very very bad for you. :barf:

I confess...I love McDonald's. I don't eat there very often though because...well, obvious reasons...that food is horrible for you.

nbcrusader said:

i live close to an In & Out, but everytime I go there, there's always some kind of police raid going on there. Some druggie dude hiding behind the restaurant from the police, some irate customer, something always going down:( makes it hard for me to get my grilled cheese and fries:angry:

I'd rather cook real food

Fast food is so horrid. Especially McDonalds!!! :scream:

But I guess I would have to say Taco Bell. :mad: Sour Cream :drool: Or Carls Jr. for burgers. :|

I don't eat fast food very often but when I do, its usually Carl's Jr. for a BBQ chicken sandwich or Togo's or Subway for a veggie sandwich.

Every now and then, I'll eat a Weinershnitzel (sp) chili cheese dog but I feel so horrible afterward, I swear them off for good....until the next time I get a craving.

I don't like greasy food or ground beef and its hard to find a fast food meal that doesn't have at least one of those. :yuck:

subway or blimpie...veggie with provalone, lettuce, tomato and a little bit of either peppercorn ranch or mustard....:drool:.....

the only thing at "real" fast food places i like is the fries, and they are horrible for you...

ive got to break it down....

for guilty pleasure fattening fast food = TOMMYS!!! Tommy Burgers all the way, I think only us SoCal people know what that is though...

for yummy healthy fast food: El Pollo Loco! Love the Pollo Bowls!

mmm I just had lunch but am hungry all over again!

Okay, I know fast food is really horrible and only eat it occasionally, but I admit that I like it. My favorite places:

Taco Bell
Tim Horton's
Subway

And I love Arby's curly fries! :drool:

tiny dancer said:
Mine is Taco Bell. I know that it's not authentic Mexican food, but it's best thing to it. :tongue:

There's nothing Mexican about Taco Bell! It's great American food though!

My favorite is ARBY's! :drool: gawd, I love that stuff!:drool:

i like mcdonald's, i'll admit it. i don't get their burgers or chicken though because i've heard nothing but horrible stuff about them! all i've heard about the fish is that it's usually not fresh, it's been reheated several times. big whoop. but when i go, i try to at least not supersize or anything. the food's unhealthy enough, don't wanna make it worse!

but when i try to eat healthy, i go for chicken noodle soup. i love chick-fil-a's the best, and scholtzsky's makes it excellently as well. my mom had surgery wednesday and i went there to get her a sandwich and soup so she could take her painkillers, and i was tempted to eat the soup! of course i didn't, i just stole a small spoonful. :macdevil: she didn't eat it tonight anyway, if she wants more tomorrow of course i'll go get her another bowl, and one for me.

i imagine if u2bama were around he would ask:

"but as a true u2 fan, how can you dare eat meat?"

nbcrusader said:

you said it!: :barf: :barf: barf: :barf:

;)

...all right, i'll get off the typical "it's like sooooo unheathy for you" high ground for a moment and admit to my mild fast food weakness:

*KFC potato wedges :drool:
*MOS Burger's croquette burger (i discovered MOS burger for the first time here in singapore)

nbcrusader said:
Anyone remember the Mojo Potatoes from Shakey's Pizza? Talk about a cholesterol bomb!

Mojos :drool:

Unfortunately, my husband still likes to bomb his arteries with the Mojo potatos...and the fried chicken and the pizza :(

We used to eat at Shakey's at least once a week but now I've got him down to once or twice a year. I admit its pretty tasty food but but its just dripping with grease.

Last edited:
Bono's American Wife said:
We used to eat at Shakey's at least once a week but now I've got him down to once or twice a year. I admit its pretty tasty food but but its just dripping with grease.

Cutting down is good. Its been a while, but I remember the lunchtime buffet - all the pizza, fried chicken and mojos you can eat :drool: :sick: :barf:

Back
Top Bottom