What's your favorite Deathbear?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
S

*Stormy*

Okay so we've done the favorite Bono persona thing, but Deathbear has as many personas as Bono, so tell us your favorite!

------------------
~"A little out of touch, little insane, just easier than dealin' with the pain!" ~Soul Asylum, "Runaway Train"

with the exception of twice, i havent used them in like, half a year! surely noone will remember.

and two threads with my name in them in two days surely cant be a good thing.

but thanks anyway.

-stormy

Okay, thanks. I just saw people talking about them. Could you post with all of them just so we can see which ones are the coolest?

wait a minute- AAHHH!! Me?!
eek.gif

------------------
~"A little out of touch, little insane, just easier than dealin' with the pain!" ~Soul Asylum, "Runaway Train"

[This message has been edited by *Stormy* (edited 04-10-2002).]

its been extremely obvious all along that ive been you all along stormy, this will surely irk everyone.

i will never post with all my names, that is reserved for EXTREMELY important occassions.

however, if 400 replies in this thread ask for me to do it, i will.

thats how kind i am.

-stormy

------------------
-deathbear

grams magee your the worst thing to ever happen. go choke yourself.

------------------
-deathbear

My friend, I am Gramps Magee, not Grams Magee. When you can spell a name that is right there on the screen in front of you, I will put some stock in your opinions.
And for the record, Grams Magee is my beloved deceased wife.

Now, I leave you with:

*banana of transcending your pitiful limitations, you dolt*

------------------
"You might say I'm the 'top banana'!" ~ myself

Red Ships of Scalla-Festa was cool. Sicy already mentioned Arabian Pre-Packaged Bear and I would have to agree that pre-packaged bears stayed fresher longer. If there is one thing I can't stand its a stale bear. Cow of the Seas was an old school deathbear.

------------------
We plants are happy plants.

dont make fun of me swallow. i back your ass up all the time and we both hate creed, and as beal put it, people that agree on that alone should be good friends.

------------------
-deathbear

Originally posted by Zoomerang96:
dont make fun of me swallow. i back your ass up all the time and we both hate creed, and as beal put it, people that agree on that alone should be good friends.

Word, peace out brutha.

Back
Top Bottom