What's your fave POPSICLE?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Elvis

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Well... its sort of a warm humid night... so I decided to enjoy a popsicle - specifically a 'big stick' (get your head out of your pants). What's you fave?

Joel

sure about that? those things say no calories from fat, but sugar is fat because once it goes into your body it turns to fat since your body cant process sugar fast enough

but that's not what I was worried about, I just don't like stuff that's too sugary sweet, now if you froze some pumpkin juice I would lick that popsicle

The Wanderer said:
sure about that? those things say no calories from fat, but sugar is fat because once it goes into your body it turns to fat since your body cant process sugar fast enough

just for the sake of facts...
big sticks ONLY have 30 calories, total. So besides water/ice.. it has very little of anything.

I am not sure if we are talking about the same thing here E...but I'll press on regardless.
When I work in my son's high school cafeteria in summer, I sell hundreds of those things. The "RULE #3000 is the kids aren't allowed to choose their colour:( I am always getting sprung and getting "the look" from the big kahuna for opening new packets when there are still blue and yellow ones left. Why do they make blue and yellow ones...especially yellow?
If I was going to wrap my lips around something like that on a hot day, it would be red...for sure.

Last edited:
sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar

I like Jello pudding pops, creamsicles, and fudgesicles the best. :heart:

I miss Otter Pops, though. :(

I love popsicles!

At the mo, I have many kinds in my freezer:

Dole Strawberry
Dole/Dove - chocolate covered strawberry
Tropicana - orange
Minute Maid - orange and cream

I'm always sucking on a pop!! :macdevil:

[color=royal blue]What do you call those ones that......it's like juice in a plastic tube thing...and you have to freeze them? You know. I also like..... fudgesicles and creamsicles......I think I like everything. I wish the ice cream man would come by....

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

One time I had a dream Bono and I were eating popsicles and he said it was his favorite flavor but I don't know what it was o_O It's been haunting me ever since.
[/color]

yumyumformytum

MonaVox said:
[color=royal blue]What do you call those ones that......it's like juice in a plastic tube thing...and you have to freeze them? You know. [/color]

Otter Pops. :drool:

Re: yumyumformytum

Sicy said:

Otter Pops. :drool:

:scratch: WHOA I know they're not that................. o_O

funpopsplasticbag.jpg

These?

I swear they have another name besides Fun Pops. WTF are they called...........
:confused: :der:

Otter Pops = Freezies? I like those :) mmmm

Hmmm I dunno about popsicles, I like grape and lime, I like icecream sandwichs more though... mmmmm ice... cream... san... *words muffled by copious drooling* :drool: :sick: :drool: :sick: :D

Back
Top Bottom