What's your dream job/career?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hey sula the gila,

I don't know you personally but those travelogues you sent us throughout your Europe trip were really well-written. Plus, I hear you're a people person. You ought to give it a go, or else they'd be wasted gifts.

foray
p/s when are you gonna make a trip back to sulawesi?

I wanna work in a lab or be a pilot.
smile.gif

Manda you think yours is a roll-your-eyes kinda thing???? I want to be a dolphin trainer!! I'm serious! Well that and be in a rock band.
talk about living poor forever. and you know what? I am gonna do those things dammit even if I don't get enough money to eat. at least I'll stay thin all my life
biggrin.gif

you should really talk to my sis Manda, she wants to be an actress so badly and she takes so much criticism for it, even from me at times. I'm actually very happy for her however, because very soon she's going to have an audition to enter one of the best performing arts high schools in the country, which will pretty much take her out of most of regular high school. I've got my fingers crossed for her
smile.gif

If that's what you really want to do, isn't there some way you could take acting classes at night or something while you work in the day and manage to support yourself? I'm sure it's very rough but you're very good at expressing yourself, I've noticed that. If you wanna do it that much, I say go for it Manda
smile.gif

why thank you, foray.
smile.gif
I'm glad you enjoyed my travelogue ramblings. I actually had much higher hopes for them...wanted to be write them better, etc. But as it turned out they were just that..."ramblings" that I didn't put proper thot into. lol. *sigh* I guess I just doubt myself so much...doubt that when when it counts, I can come through with something good.

I would love to return to Sulawesi. The last time I was able to go back was right after the Suharto regime had been overturned but before my island itself started to erupt in civil violence. It was weird to be there as an adult. It's a different life, a different world than the one I am living in here in the USA, but in a very hard-to-articulate-way, it will always be 'home' to me. anyways...maybe someday I will be able to go back.

-sula

Back
Top Bottom