Whats Your Celtic Star Sign Thingie?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Whats Your Celtic Star Sign Thingie?

• Stag (December 24 – January 20)

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Crane (January 21 – February 17)

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Seal (February 18 – March 17)

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Bear (March 18 – April 14)

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Adder (April 15 – May 12)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bee (May 13 – June 9)

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Otter (June 10 – July 7)

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Cat (July 8 – Aug. 4)

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Salmon (August 5 – September 1)

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Swan (September 2 – September 29)

• Goose (September 30 – October 27)

• Owl (October 28 – November 24)

• Raven (November 25 – December 23)

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Huntsmen Spider (Brindle Dolphin Underpants)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

beli

Blue Crack Addict
Stag (December 24 – January 20) - Independence, Majesty,  Integrity,  Pride, Sensitivity to other worlds,  shape shifting, initiation, journeying,

Crane (January 21 – February 17) Secret Knowledge, Eccentric, Patient,  Clever  with specialized skills and talents, Progressive outlook on life.  Sense of the evolving spirit.  Sensitivity to the other world, traveling, 

Seal (February 18 – March 17) Spiritual, Loving, Super-sensitive. Great compassion, Highly adaptable , Romantics , Dreamers of life. Artistic but emotional.  

Bear (March 18 – April 14) Achieving, Primal Power, Instinct.connected to their ancestral roots. Filled with courage and a sense of adventure.  Extremely physical,extroverts.  Protection, journeying, sensitivity to the other worlds.

Adder(April 15 – May 12) Transformation, Healing, Life Energy. Resourcefulness, Strong interest in family. Excellent memory. Drawn to natural methods of healing. Healing, magic, shape shifting and initiation.

Bee (May 13 – June 9) Organization, Community, Analytical.Very charismatic and full of new ideas.  Lively spontaneity , ability to communicate on every level, Influential,Very social. Fertility ,  Creativity.

Otter (June 10 – July 7) Family, Helpfulness, intuitive. Enterprising, vision. Very optimistic with a personal magnetism.  Protection, shape shifting, Traveling.

Cat (July 8 – Aug. 4) Creative, Sensual, Nobility, Strong sense of personal integrity and a firm set of values, Loyal and trustworthy.  Deep devotion to family.  Affectionate.  

Salmon (August 5 – September 1) Wisdom, Inspiration, Rejuvenation, Knowledge of the arts and science, Good reasoning powers.  Perceptive and clever. Keen observers.

Swan (September 2 – September 29) Beauty in heart and Soul.Kind and gentle, Adept in love and the social arts.  Calm and serene, Domestic Strength

Goose (September 30 – October 27) Veiling, Direction, Vigilance, Stamina, Generous providers,Thrifty savers and investors about future security.  Sharp intellect, Sharp Wit,  Artistic.  Fertility, Creativity.

Owl (October 28 – November 24) Wise, Changeable, Detached at times, Powerful presence Personal magnetism , Highly imaginative , Passionate, 

Raven (November 25 – December 23) Constructive approach to life. Tenatious,Self-disciplined, Patient. 

I am, of course, an Otter. I once had a cat that I dubbed Midge after the otter in that Scottish movie. You know the one, where Midge, the otter, dies in the end when hes hit by a shovel.

Classic movie :love:

PS This isnt the planned poll. I spent most of the day cleaning up the back room as the freezer defrosted itself over night. Oh, and I purchased a metal wall mounted first aid kit, which is something I have been meaning to do for ages

OMG I'm a seal!

*sings kiss from a rose to serenade you all*

i left my brindle coated dolphine undie wearing huntsman in the back of someones car though. it was trying to kill me.

:|

beli said:
You know the one, where Midge, the otter, dies in the end when hes hit by a shovel.
Classic movie :love:
[/SIZE]
Ring of Bright Water?

adder? :eyebrow: Blackadder?:eyebrow:
Adder(April 15 – May 12) Transformation, Healing, Life Energy. Resourcefulness, Strong interest in family. Excellent memory. Drawn to natural methods of healing. Healing, magic, shape shifting and initiation.
Some of that is /was true, although I do feel my life energy and memory both fading lately
**slithers off to bite someone**

beli said:
Otter (June 10 – July 7) Family, Helpfulness, intuitive. Enterprising, vision. Very optimistic with a personal magnetism.  Protection, shape shifting, Traveling.

:up:

Swan (September 2 – September 29) Beauty in heart and Soul.Kind and gentle, Adept in love and the social arts. Calm and serene, Domestic Strength

My middle name is Serena. :|

Bear :eyebrow:

I was born a month early. Do you suppose that's why my personality never comes close to this stuff? :hmm:

ylimeU2 said:
Bear :eyebrow:

I was born a month early. Do you suppose that's why my personality never comes close to this stuff? :hmm:
Neh, you just wanted to be a bear instead of a adder.

I'm a
0911seal11.jpg

Adder(April 15 – May 12) Transformation, Healing, Life Energy. Resourcefulness, Strong interest in family. Excellent memory. Drawn to natural methods of healing. Healing, magic, shape shifting and initiation.

My astrology sign is a Taurus and I've been told by several people that I fit that very well. :huh: Sometimes I dont' know if that's good or bad.

Back
Top Bottom