Whats Your Celtic Star Sign Thingie?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Whats Your Celtic Star Sign Thingie?

• Stag (December 24 – January 20)

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Crane (January 21 – February 17)

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Seal (February 18 – March 17)

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Bear (March 18 – April 14)

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Adder (April 15 – May 12)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bee (May 13 – June 9)

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Otter (June 10 – July 7)

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Cat (July 8 – Aug. 4)

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Salmon (August 5 – September 1)

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Swan (September 2 – September 29)

• Goose (September 30 – October 27)

• Owl (October 28 – November 24)

• Raven (November 25 – December 23)

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Huntsmen Spider (Brindle Dolphin Underpants)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Cool :up: .... I didn't know there was a Celtic star sign thingie, but I already like it better than the Chinese zodiac. Per the Celts, I'm a cute little swimmin' seal! :) Per the Chinese thingie, I'm a Boar :down:... as in wild pig. :mad:

Yep - Celts win out over China. But I knew that anyway!! :tongue:

beli said:
Salome, if you are a cat, which did you tick the crane box.

No pressure, just curious :uhoh:
I thought I did click cat :hmm:

the description even fits me :D
well
sort of

:D

Goose (September 30 – October 27) Thrifty savers and investors about future security. This is totally not me, money burns a hole in my pocket and my bank accounts have no idea about 'rainy days'.....

Sharp intellect, Sharp Wit, Artistic. Fertility, Creativity. However this sounds like me:wink: except for the fertility bit, or maybe when I am ready for this stage in life I will discover how fertile I am....:huh:

another salmon. describes me i think :up:

my hubbie is definitely an adder, and my mom is a crane. however i don't think my dad is a bee. well, yeah, he is, but he's not social or charismatic. he's very low-key and type b.

[q]Stag (December 24 – January 20) - Independence, Majesty, Integrity, Pride, Sensitivity to other worlds, shape shifting, initiation, journeying,[/q]

that would be me!

I'm a crane. The eccentric bit sure fits!

Crane (January 21 – February 17) Secret Knowledge, Eccentric, Patient, Clever with specialized skills and talents, Progressive outlook on life. Sense of the evolving spirit. Sensitivity to the other world, traveling.

(I tried to do the poll, but it wouldn't let me! I'm feeling kind of put apon right now....)

beli said:
Why wont it let you? Are you using Mozilla or IE or AOL or ?

I'm on AOL. It will let me do polls sometimes but not other times. This is one of the NO YOU DON'T times. (My pc and I fight often....)

beli said:
I am, of course, an Otter. I once had a cat that I dubbed Midge after the otter in that Scottish movie. You know the one, where Midge, the otter, dies in the end when hes hit by a shovel.

Heh. Our dog is named Midge. I don't think it has anything to do with Ring of Bright Water though.

I'm an otter!

Which always makes me think of that DAAS Kapital quote: "Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you for the beautiful otter. I have always wanted one, ever seen you took me to see that kid's film Ring Of Bright Water... when I was 24. And although the otter is an aquatic animal, it was probably a mistake to put it in an air-tight, water-proof plastic bag. But thank you, thank you, thank you anyway."

Renne said:
Which always makes me think of that DAAS Kapital quote: "Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you for the beautiful otter. I have always wanted one, ever seen you took me to see that kid's film Ring Of Bright Water... when I was 24. And although the otter is an aquatic animal, it was probably a mistake to put it in an air-tight, water-proof plastic bag. But thank you, thank you, thank you anyway."

:lmao: I havent heard that one before. I love the Dougies :love:

arw9797 said:
Adder(April 15 – May 12)

My astrology sign is a Taurus.... Sometimes I dont' know if that's good or bad.
I'm a taurean adder too. It's a good thing

imho:)

winter babies love U2

I would love to know the source for all the Celtic Sign information.
Is it from book or net? SOooo interesting.....
The poll is very revealing. Winter babies seem to make up the bulk of Interference or at least the voting-in-polls majority;).
Thanks from your friendly stag!

Back
Top Bottom