What's your birth number?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
AcrobatMan said:
are the searchers. Always probing for hidden information, they find it difficult to accept things at face value. Emotions don't sway their decisions. Questioning everything in life, they don?t like to be questioned themselves. They?re never off to a fast start, and their motto is, ?Slow and steady wins the race?. They come across as philosophers and being very knowledgeable, and sometimes as loners. They are technically inclined and make great researchers uncovering information. They like secrets. They live in their own world and should learn what is acceptable and what not in the world at large. Famous 7?s: William Shakespeare, Lucille Ball, Michael Jackson, Joan Baez, and Princess Diana

Jackson and Diana arent intellectuals...Damnit !!! :mad:

LOL.

This is the part I find rather interesting out of the "performer" one:

"They live in their own world and should learn what is acceptable and what not in the world at large."

"Michael Jackson"

Um...:|...

Angela

joyfulgirl said:
#9-THE PERFORMER: 9?s are natural entertainers. They are very caring and generous, giving when they fully understand what away their last dollar to help. With their charm, they have no problem making friends and nobody is a stranger to them. They have so many different personalities that people around them have a hard time understanding them. They are like chameleons, ever changing and blending in. They have tremendous luck, but also can suffer from extremes in fortune and mood. To be successful, they need to build a loving foundation. Famous 9?s: Albert Schweitzer, Shirley MacLaine, Harrison Ford, Jimmy Carter, and Elvis Presley.

Adds Mr. BAW to that prestigious list!!!

Lemme see:
15 August 1976 = 15 + 8 + 1976 = 1999

PARTY!!! :dance:

Oh wait, the calculation isn't over yet. :shifty:

1 + 9 + 9 + 9 = 28
2 + 8 = 10
1 + 0 = 1

So apparently that makes me a:
#1-THE ORIGINATOR: 1?s are originals. Coming up with new ideas and executing them is natural. Having things their own way is another trait that gets them as being stubborn and arrogant. 1?s are extremely honest and do well to learn some diplomacy skills. They like to take the initiative and are often leaders or bosses, as they like to be the best. Being self-employed is definitely helpful for them. Lesson to learn: Others? ideas might be just as good or better, and stay open minded. Famous 1?s: Tom Hanks, Robert Redford, Hulk Hogan, Carol Burnett, Wynona Judd, Nancy Reagan, and Raquel Welch[/b]

I don't recognise much of myself in that picture though... :shrug:

C ya!

Marty

Moonlit_Angel said:
#8-THE BIG SHOT: 8?s are the problem solvers. They are professional, blunt and to the point, have good judgment, and are decisive. They have grand plans and like to live the good life. They take charge of people. They view people objectively. They let you know in no uncertain terms that they are the boss. They should learn to exude their decisions on their own needs rather than on what others want. Famous 8?s: Edgar Cayce, Barbra Streisand, George Harrison, Pablo Picasso, Aretha Franklin, and Nostradamus.
i guess this is me. i do tend to take charge of things and stuff.

now i have billy joel stuck in my head. :huh:

8-THE BIG SHOT: 8?s are the problem solvers. They are professional, blunt and to the point, have good judgment, and are decisive. They have grand plans and like to live the good life. They take charge of people. They view people objectively. They let you know in no uncertain terms that they are the boss. They should learn to exude their decisions on their own needs rather than on what others want. Famous 8?s: Edgar Cayce, Barbra Streisand, George Harrison, Pablo Picasso, Aretha Franklin, and Nostradamus.

Yeah, that sounds like me alright....

#2-THE PEACEMAKER: 2?s are the born diplomats. They are aware of others? needs and moods and often think of others before themselves. Naturally analytical and very intuitive, they don?t like to be alone. Friendship and companionship is very important and can lead them to be successful in life, but on the other hand, they?d rather be alone than in an uncomfortable relationship. Being naturally shy, they should learn to boost their self-esteem and express themselves freely, and seize the moment and not put things off. Famous 2?s: President Bill Clinton, Madonna, Whoopi Goldberg, Thomas Edison, and Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.

:yes: I'd say that's pretty accurate!

I had to take out my calculater to calculate this one. :huh:

#1-THE ORIGINATOR: 1?s are originals. Coming up with new ideas and executing them is natural. Having things their own way is another trait that gets them as being stubborn and arrogant. 1?s are extremely honest and do well to learn some diplomacy skills. They like to take the initiative and are often leaders or bosses, as they like to be the best. Being self-employed is definitely helpful for them. Lesson to learn: Others? ideas might be just as good or better, and stay open minded. Famous 1?s: Tom Hanks, Robert Redford, Hulk Hogan, Carol Burnett, Wynona Judd, Nancy Reagan, and Raquel Welch.

Interesting.... but it doesn't really seem like me. :scratch:

ABEL said:
:der: my brain hurts now...math. :|

:ohmy:

i'm #8

:hmm: maybe i'll be a famous artist some day like picasso :shifty:

Me, too ABEL! I mean, I am bossy...but I also like to think that I'm kind and generous and a bit of a peacemaker...maybe I'm delusional. (Maybe I'm such a "bigshot" that I just LIKE to think this about myself!)

#1-THE ORIGINATOR: 1?s are originals. Coming up with new ideas and executing them is natural. Having things their own way is another trait that gets them as being stubborn and arrogant. 1?s are extremely honest and do well to learn some diplomacy skills. They like to take the initiative and are often leaders or bosses, as they like to be the best. Being self-employed is definitely helpful for them. Lesson to learn: Others? ideas might be just as good or better, and stay open minded. Famous 1?s: Tom Hanks, Robert Redford, Hulk Hogan, Carol Burnett, Wynona Judd, Nancy Reagan, and Raquel Welch.

Nice. :up:

Melon

Back
Top Bottom