What's your Alcohoroscope? - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Old 04-11-2006, 11:00 PM   #16
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Local Time: 07:36 AM
SAGITTARIUS: In vino veritas -- and, for Sagittarius, in booze blurtiness: When buttered, they'll spill all your secrets and many of their own. Tactlessness aside, Sagittarius is just plain fun to drink with. This is a sign of serious partying (what else would you expect from the sign of Sinatra, Keith Richards, the Bush twins and Anna Nicole Smith?). They're the people who chat up everyone in the room, then persuade the entire crowd to travel somewhere else -- like a nightclub, or a playground, or Cancun. Good-natured hijinks are sure to ensue (including a high possibility of loopy groping; spontaneous Sag is a brilliant booty call).

Old 04-12-2006, 10:45 AM   #17
Blue Crack Supplier
Local Time: 02:36 PM
LEO: Leo likes to drink and dance -- they're often fabulous dancers, and usually pretty good drinkers as well, losing their commanding dignity and turning kittenish. Of course, they're quite aware they're darling -Leos will be Leos, after all. They generally know their limit, probably because they loathe losing self-control. When they get over-refreshed, expect flirting to ensue -- and perhaps not with the one what rung them. But Leo's not the type to break rules even when drunk, so just try to ignore it (try harder, Cancer) and expects a sheepish (and hung over) Lion to make it up to you the next day.
Lies!! Lies, i tell ya!!

< doesn't drink.

Old 04-12-2006, 10:55 AM   #18
love, blood, life
Local Time: 09:36 AM
Mine (Aries) couldn't be less true. Mind you, I don't do much drinking so that's probably why.

Well, except for that thing about the tipples...
Old 04-12-2006, 11:31 AM   #19
love, blood, life
I'm a libra -

i suppose this is sort of true

Old 04-12-2006, 11:57 AM   #20
War Child
Local Time: 11:36 PM
The Pisces one is somewhat true - I can drink just about anything....and often do
Old 04-12-2006, 12:02 PM   #21
Blue Crack Supplier
taurus. that's kind of close, actually.

TAURUS: Taurus prefers to drink at a leisurely pace, aiming for a mellow glow rather than a full-on zonk. Since a truly intoxicated Taurus is a one-person stampede, the kind of bull-in-a-china-shop inebriate who spills red wine on white carpets and tells fart jokes to employers, the preference for wining and dining (or Bud and buddies) to body shots and barfing is quite fortunate for the rest of us. This is not to say that the Bull is by any means a teetotaler -- god, no. A squiffy Taurus will get, er, gregarious (full of loud mouth soup, some would say) and is extremely amusing to drag to a karaoke bar when intoxicated.

one-person stampede sounds about right as the last time i was drunk i threw my friend into a wall.
Old 04-12-2006, 12:16 PM   #22
Blue Crack Addict
Only drink with a Scorpio who likes you.

Old 04-12-2006, 12:19 PM   #23
Rock n' Roll Doggie
I'm a Leo. I'm probably the worst dancer on the face of the earth. We're talking white man shuffle of epic proportions, with that said, it doesn't necessarily prevent me from busting out a move or two.

If you think that's bad, just be glad you haven't heard me sing.
Old 04-12-2006, 01:43 PM   #24
Blue Crack Distributor
Local Time: 08:36 AM
ARIES : Impulsive Aries people like to party and sometimes don't know when to call it a night. Their competitive streak makes them prone to closing-time shot contests. They're sloppy, fun drunks, and they get mighty flirty after a couple tipples. Getting Aries people drunk is a good way to get what you want out of them, should other methods fail. Aries can become bellicose when blotto, but they will assume that whatever happened should be forgiven (if not forgotten) by sunrise. They can be counted on to do the same for you -- so long as you haven't gone and done anything really horrible to them last night, you sneaky Gemini.

I'm such a flirty drunk it's not funny.
Old 04-12-2006, 01:53 PM   #25
Blue Crack Addict
Local Time: 10:36 AM
Sagittarius here...

It's pretty well right
Old 04-12-2006, 05:10 PM   #26
Blue Crack Addict
Originally posted by WildHoneyAlways

i'm a virgo too!

funny story: my best friend's mother is German, and one night when i was a senior in high school, we were all playing Trivia Pursuit together, and a question about Signs of the Zodiac came up. she looked directly at me and said, point blank, "you're a Virgin, right?"

i really didn't know what the right answer was, so i kind of studdered and mumbled.

so she asked again: "aren't you? you're a Virgin, yes? i thought you were a Virgin."

at which point we all realized that she had been translating directly from German into English, hence the mistranslation, and we had a pretty good laugh.

to this day, i still don't know what the right answer would have been.
Old 04-12-2006, 05:32 PM   #27
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Apparently I'm a brilliant booty call
Old 04-12-2006, 06:36 PM   #28
Local Time: 08:36 AM
Leo here.