what's with all these planes with landing gear problems lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
or is CNN just covering them more lately to get the audience by watching 'edge of your seat' tv :shrug:

there's yet another plane with a landing gear problem on CNN right now. couple weeks ago there was a small private plane with the same problem and of course we all remember the jet blue a few months ago.

ABEL said:
or is CNN just covering them more lately to get the audience by watching 'edge of your seat' tv :shrug:

'Edge of your seat tv', together with human interest stories, help them to keep the public distracted from really important stories. This is one of the main purposes of channels like CNN, as far as I can see.

did it land yet?:yikes:

this may not be a "really important" story for most people, but it is for the families involved...so lets just hope everything comes out alright for them.

yep it landed fine, and the nike ceo was on board, he's giving a press briefing on cnn now.

OMG! I do not need to know this just weeks before I fly. I am nervous enough as it is about flying, let alone hearing these kinds of stories! I don't care if the Nike CEO was onboard or not....or what airline it was (it wasn't American was it? EEEekkk!)

I do wish it was Edge TV Tho! :wink:

I don't even think about things like that when I fly (though this is the first time I've heard about these stories). :shrug: I just flew on Saturday, am flying again tomorrow, Sunday, and next Tuesday/Wednesday, and if anything, reading stories like that make me think there's even less chance that something will happen to a plane I'm on since it's happening to other ones. :slant:

Watch this be my last post. :lol::uhoh:

I fly once or twice a week...and watch HUNDREDS of flights come and go every day...without incident.

It is OBVIOUS from the recent overly covered incidents that I really rather travel via aircraft than any other way. Especially after seeing all the fucking idiots on the road tonight!

clarityat3am said:
How about we just have Edge TV. That would be more exciting! :edge:

:lol: That sounds like a brilliant Idea

6pm Tonight - Learn City Of Blinding Lights with the Edge

Thats followed by Irelands favourite Chat show Up Late With Edge :lol:

zonelistener said:

Oh jeez what?

It might not be a problem for you, but it is for me. And it´s not funny to have to get yourself drugged up every time you ahve to get on a fucking plane.

So I´d appreciate if you avoid that kind of remarks. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom