What's The WORST TV Show Of All Time?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gina Marie

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
TV Guide has just put out a list-they say the worst ever is The Jerry Springer Show. I'd have to agree with that.

They list 50-here are the top ten worst

1.The Jerry Springer Show (syndicated, 1991-present)

2. My Mother The Car (NBC, 1965-66)

3. XFL (NBC, UPN and TNN, 2001)

4. The Brady Bunch Hour (ABC, 1977)

5. Hogan's Heroes (CBS, 1965-71)

6. Celebrity Boxing (Fox, 2002-present)

7. AfterMASH (CBS, 1983-84)

8. Cop Rock (ABC, 1990)

9. You're in the Picture (CBS, 1961)

10. Hee Haw Honeys (syndicated, 1978-79)

other notables...
Baywatch is #21, The Tom Green Show #41, and Barney is #50.

Here's the link for the whole list

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tm...=1&u=/nm/20020713/en_nm/leisure_tv_worst_dc_2

i'm with them......although i've never seen most of those shows and i've never sat through any of them :sexywink: :lol:

far out man!!!

Hey Greg, they picked Brady Hour as one of the worst

But you were still hot

:drool: :D

brady16g.jpg

But I still think Peter is the cutest one :p

Last edited:
hey, what about the guy on that show who did the bullwinkle impression? what a showman!

elevatedsoul2 said:

Agreed. Full House should DEFINENTLY be on there. Those Olsen Twins..gaggggggggggg:no: :barf:

I totally agree with that statement- that show was complete sentimental crap that was so sickly sweet- I only ever watched about two episodes of it and when it came out I must of been like about 11 or something and even at that young age I knew that show was very, very baaaad:scream:

Those girls are going to be posing for Playboy soon (ok, give them 2 years so they'll be legal.....)

Re: utterly useless fact of the day...

Gina Marie said:
Supposedly Dave Coulier is the guy Alanis is talking about in her song You Oughta Know...

I heard that he is definitely her former boyfriend; he admitted it on a radio show a few years back...LOL goofy Joey from Full House with Alanis.

Re: Re: utterly useless fact of the day...

Family Matters! Gawd, that show was beyond stupid! :|

GILLIGAN, GILLIGAN, GILLIGAN! I used to watch this show religously when I was a kid. Hey, what the hell did I know? Now, I ask my self why. This show was shit. The only people having sex on the show were the Howells. That Lovey threw quite a bang.

Touched by an Angel has got to be one of the biggest wastes of TV time there is. And, yes, I've watched it--so chalk this up to a confession of sorts as well. It's a complete formula show. But I've gotta agree--the one with the Olsen twins sucked ass. I worked with this woman who gushed over that show--it might explain my aversion to Precious Moments figurines.

Land of the Lost (Will! Holly! Dad!) is another of my least faves, and I used to watch it as a kid. Oh, and my sister runs to the tv to change the channel whenever Barney comes on--she doens't want her 2-year-old to be brainwashed.

Back
Top Bottom