what's the weirdest thing you've eaten? - Page 3 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Old 05-24-2004, 12:25 PM   #31
Local Time: 08:02 PM
I ate squid once... it seemed weird to me, but it tasted pretty good. I used to eat peanut butter and butter sandwiches when I was little, too. Oh, and you know that slimey goop you can win in little tubes in arcades? One of my friends dared me to lick some goop once... and I did I didn't eat it though.

This doesn't count because it wasn't me, but... my uncle told a story (at the dinner table ) about how he was eating a squirrel and found a bug inside its stomach I don't know the rest of the story because my aunt was too grossed out and wouldn't let him finish

Another friend drank a concoction (on a dare) I made at the dinner table in the school caf once - milk, Code Red, peas, yellow cake... I don't remember what else was in it, but probably some meat and other random stuff. It was disgusting.

Old 05-24-2004, 12:59 PM   #32
Blue Crack Distributor
Cat food.

Old 05-24-2004, 01:04 PM   #33
love, blood, life
I ate 4 cigarette butts when I was in college. On a dare. I won $4.85.
"If you needed my autograph, I'd give it to you." Bob Dylan
Old 05-24-2004, 01:30 PM   #34
Location: calm down, cold resides with me. I flee to decemberunderground... as you exhale I breathe in, and sink into the water underground and I'll grow pale without you
A friend of mine and I - both of us have first names that start with J - made these....things....in high school, dubbed "Dr. Js"...

you took a bottle of Dr. Pepper and dumped as many pixie stix or Lik-M-Aid powder packets as you could without it exploding and foaming everywere (we had this down to a science...)

drank it as fast as you could, then went to class and vibrated off your seat from the sugar and caffeine....
Old 05-24-2004, 02:09 PM   #35
Location: I live in colombia, with a box of watercolors and butterflies in my tummy
I used to eat the painting of the walls when i was little
Old 05-24-2004, 02:13 PM   #36
love, blood, life
Local Time: 09:02 PM
When I was about 7, I ate a dead ant on the floor just to see what it tasted like. A few years later I ate a piece of my cat's food for the same reason (it tasted like very stale french toast).

I snorted a pixie stick up my nose in math class in 8th grade. But I don't think that counts as "eating."