whats the strangest thing...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
what is the strangest thing you have ever done to relive bordom...just curious...so far ive dresead up n a leather skull mask and a poncho and stalked people in the dorms, went door to door and made random comments about its occupents, wether i knew them or not...and walked around a public garden at night and make monkey noises...so hoe bout u...what the strangest thing u've done....

------------------
In the Kamigata area they have a sort of tiered lunch box they use for a single day when flower viewing. Upon returning, they throw them away, trampling them underfoot. As might be expected, this is one of my recollections of the capital [Kyoto]. The end is important in all things.
-from the book Hagakure:The Book of the Samuri by Yamaoto Tsunetomo

Every thing he said is true (as weird as all that shit sounds). I should know I have been there (unfortunatly) for all but one of those things.

------------------
When life hands you a lemon, say "Oh yeah, I like lemons. What else you got?" --Henry Rollins

I'm sorry, I don't understand the question.

Perhaps as a small child I was "bored" - but for the last 25 years, I can't recall one moment of "boredom." Between school, work, friends, pets, and home, I have always been able to keep myself busy and not do silly little inane things. Plus, when I do have free time, I really like my own company and can entertain myself for hours. So I have never done anything silly simply because I was "bored."

Of course, if you asked what was the stupidest thing I ever did while just-ever-so-slightly inebriated, then I'd have a far more interesting story.
biggrin.gif

but the question is what u do, not what ive done..oh and ive also went downtown san antonio and started climbing on everything, hideing behind sighns and polls and reenact scenes from singing in the rain...

well then lets change it to what uve done when ur drunk or strangest thing uve done while board...and why does it have to be stupid...it entertains me for a few minutes...i mean are you saying that there is never a time where you are just full of energy and want to do something out of the ordinary....just curious....

[This message has been edited by superjoethadmexx (edited 05-16-2002).]

[This message has been edited by superjoethadmexx (edited 05-16-2002).]

Mmm, just yesterday I took a camera to the Secretary of State office. I was going to tell people it was for a school project, but by the time I got there and I saw the "mood" of the line I decided it would be best not to bug anyone.
redface.gif

I think more so than being bored it was to give me a stress reliever, since I went stir crazy months ago.
eek.gif

------------------
Let's pray for something
To feel good in the morning

Back
Top Bottom