what's the strangest song you've ever heard?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Salome said:
hmm, I'm gonna say "What's The Ugliest Part Of Your Body?" by Frank Zappa, but I'm sure Zappa, Aphex Twin and TISM have done stuff stranger than that

zappa takes the cake for me. i appreciate his genius, but his music assaults my senses. bizarro.

I don't know if it's the weirdest thing I've ever heard, but Maggot Brain always freaks me out.

I see quite a few of you mentioned Bjork...and it has suddenly reminded me of the opening ceremony for the Olympics. Now THAT was scary! I didn't know whether to turn off the TV and run out the room screaming, or press the mute button. :wink:

Has anyone ever heard that Tenacious D song 'Tribute'? You know... 'Needless to say, the beast was stunned...' something something... 'He asked us "Be you angels?" and we said "Nay we are but men" Rock!'

One of the a cappella groups at my high school did it last spring, and I realized I hadn't heard it in years. I really like it though - strange though it may be. :D

Although, the Reliant K version of Veggie Tales' 'The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything' is... a little strange. But :up:.

Back
Top Bottom