What's The Story Interview Thread!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Going out for brunch with my girls. We get together once a month for a really nice brunch. Then maybe to a lake or to the beach. Laundry in the evening.

Same.

I have a bbq this afternoon... And it's storming and raining :lol: :huh: Other than that, I'm gonna pack my things for this week, I'm leaving for an introduction period of my study!

Same Q

Um...one's in my downstairs bedroom, one's in what my parents call the "dorm room", and then one's a laptop so it could be located anywhere.

same question...

I love wearing my dark jeans with flared legs, a black shirt i found at the thrift store that has sparkly piano keys on it and a small hole in the left armpit and my grey and white checkered vans. Oh and my rainbow star earrings :D

same q

:up: Love it, my kind of outfit! I prefer my favorite worn flannel jammies with my ugg boots in the winter time (I am thinking I can't wait to get back to this evenings and weekends!)

Same

A cream-coloured short sleeved shrug, white tank top, brown skirt with white flowers, and whatever black high heels I'm liking the best at the moment.

Same.

Back
Top Bottom