What's The Story Interview Thread!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's a good question! I've gone to a different country! :lol: Well, seeing as how I live on the border of Canada/USA, and am in the States a ton, it's not that big of a deal.

It's a 2 hour drive from my house to Seattle.

Same q.

From London,Ont -----> Dublin,Ireland
whatever distance that is

If you could only paint all the rooms in your house shades of one colour....what would that colour be?

For a week at the beginning of August. I went to visit my family, who live about 2 hours away from me, and volunteer at camp. :) It was great!

Same.

hmmmm so many things! bad breath, waiting in line, people who leave shopping carts in the parking lot, being cold, ketchup...

same q

Disrespect, bad smells, traffic, incompetency, arrogance, long lines, impatience, lies, uncontrollable children, people who don't pick up after their animals, violence, workplace politics, tardiness, dishonesty, graffiti, bad drivers, mean people, rap music, country music, people who throw cigarette butts out the car windows, poor service, being taken advantage of, belittling, bullying, President Bush.

Yea, that's about it for today. :giggle:

Same............

Not really, but I do think there is something with deja vu - I've had it too many times, into too much detail.

same q

Back
Top Bottom