What's the perfect gift for a man?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ana

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Another Time, Another Place, in The Electric Co. ;
My boyfriend's and my friend's B-day is in 2 weeks.
I want to know which type of gifts men are dying to receive and we (women) never have a clue.
Any help is truly appreciated!
smile.gif

My man is all into electronics and video games and stuff. However, I always have problems shoppin' for guys...I just never know what to get 'em.

------------------
"Baby...can we still be friends?"

Originally posted by Ana:
My boyfriend's and my friend's B-day is in 2 weeks.
I want to know which type of gifts men are dying to receive and we (women) never have a clue.
Any help is truly appreciated!
smile.gif

What's your price range?

CK

Originally posted by Bonochick:
My man is all into electronics and video games and stuff.

Well mine is also interested in electronics. Too bad he's not as young as your's Bonochick. He's gonna turn 31 and my friend is gonna be 33 sooo...

And What do you suggest CK? I'll have about $60 min. per man. What can I get for that?

Well mine is also interested in electronics. Too bad he's not as young as your's Bonochick. He's gonna turn 31 and my friend is gonna be 33 sooo...

And What do you suggest CK? I'll have about $60 min. per man. What can I get for that?

Do any of them golf? If so, a gift certificate to a golf shop would be good.

I think everyman is a closet chef. I'd recommend a cook book.

Or, you can buy an expensive cognac like Louis XIV. That's something they wouldn't buy for themselves.

Take your man out to a sporting event....does he have any favorite teams?

Hope some of this helps.

CK

I like the sporting event thing. But also I was thinking about giving my bf a cool program for his new computer. I think that's a good present.

Unfortunately, I don't know about anything cool (if we're talking about programs)
frown.gif

-Clueless Ana

I like the sporting event thing. But also I was thinking about giving my bf a cool program for his new computer. I think that's a good present.

Unfortunately, I don't know about anything cool (if we're talking about programs)
frown.gif

-Clueless Ana

does he enjoy flight sims? you said he has a new computer so i'm assuming he'll have no problem running it so the new ms flight simulator is incredible.

------------------
i was born for your magazine
i am trapped in the society page of your magazine

Actually, my sweetie is going to be 33 in April (we have a slight age difference).
smile.gif

------------------

Originally posted by Bonochick:
Actually, my sweetie is going to be 33 in April

WOO-HAH! He looks so much younger. You're so lucky girlie. My babe is 11 years older than me and we get along perfectly!
smile.gif

And bono-vox: What a great idea! Kobayashi: I love yer suggestion. I guess I will get my bf that. What's the name again?

WOO-HAH! He looks so much younger. You're so lucky girlie. My babe is 11 years older than me and we get along perfectly!
smile.gif

Mine is 12 years older than me...and the absolute sweetest guy I've ever met!
smile.gif

And, yeah, he's a hottie too! What luck!
biggrin.gif

------------------

Virtually anything with blinking lights on it works for them!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

Back
Top Bottom