What's the name of that office movie you guys like?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeaaaahhh, Martha. I think you are talking about Office Space.

yeah, that would be great, thanks.

Last edited:
My sister recommended that one to me last week. Next time I'm at her place I'm definately to borrow that one from her housemate. It came on TV the other week and I did not watch it (Interference was more interesting). :shrug:
Thank God for DVD's (and SVCD's). :)

C ya!

Marty

p.s. the someone famous is jennifer aniston. she briefly touches on the hell that is being a waitress, primarily at the tgi friday's type places.

that movie keeps me sane most days. :)

And, and I told Don too, because they've moved my desk four times already this year, and I used to be over by the window, and I could see the squirrels, and they were merry, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much, and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and it's not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire.

Screaming Flower said:
And, and I told Don too, because they've moved my desk four times already this year, and I used to be over by the window, and I could see the squirrels, and they were merry, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much, and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and it's not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire.

LOL that was my favorite character in the movie. What was his name...Martin? Marvin? Anyway, EXCELLENT movie. There's something for everybody to relate to in it.

U2democrat said:

LOL that was my favorite character in the movie. What was his name...Martin? Marvin? Anyway, EXCELLENT movie. There's something for everybody to relate to in it.

milton

No. No, man. Shit, no, man. I believe you'd get your ass kicked sayin' something like that, man.

Too true

Yeah, I just stare at my desk, but it looks like I'm working. I do that for probably another hour after lunch too, I'd say in a given week I probably only do about fifteen minutes of real, actual, work.

ILuvLarryMullen said:
If she plays her cards right she's going to be seeing my O-face tonight.

ohhhh ooohhh

Does it get any better than that?

If it does, I don't want to hear about it.

This was the first DVD I ever got...it was a gift from bonosloveslave for my 21st birthday. :up:

i've only seen parts of office space on tv.

AvsGirl41 said:

Ron Livingston... :drool:

ron livingston came into where i work one day. i didn't get to talk to him though.

Back
Top Bottom