What's the most $$$ you ever spent on shoes??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Like $15 or something
redface.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

I think around $180.

But last year my boss' daughter picked up a pair of shoes for $800 on the way to dinner...I don't think I could do that even if I had money to burn. Or maybe I could. Actually, I'm quite sure I could...

Lets hope this works........
S08754.jpg

What do you think??

[This message has been edited by Mrs.Clayton (edited 03-29-2002).]

$225

------------------
me3

Don't get sentimental
It always ends up drivel

I have no problem spending money on shoes that I wear to work. I rarely dress up, so I don't need a lot of "fancy" shoes.
I should just hush up and buy them........
Nordstrom.com has free shipping on shoes until sunday. Better act fast.

Uhm, maybe $115 on Docs. That's before AND after taxes too, since we don't pay clothing tax in Minnesota
tongue.gif

------------------
I will not expose the ignorance of the faculty.

ni183884_5_221.jpg

i paid $250 i think.
i've paid $250 for some other shoes but these are the latest(i don't even have them yet...well i don't need them 'cause theres a foot of snow on the ground but they'll be here soon and the snow won't be
smile.gif
)

I think I paid around $75 for shoes that I wore when I was a bridesmaid at a wedding. Dern uncomfortable things! only wore them once lol

------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

I paid about $100 for some knee high boots once. But I just found an awesome pair of boots at Payless for $20.
tongue.gif

Hey noodle, tell everyone how much you spent for that purse you bought in Vegas..
icon16.gif

Originally posted by kobayashi:
ni183884_5_221.jpg

i paid $250 i think.
i've paid $250 for some other shoes but these are the latest(i don't even have them yet...well i don't need them 'cause theres a foot of snow on the ground but they'll be here soon and the snow won't be
smile.gif
)

Those are cool looking shoes! Are they golf shoes? I'd love a pair of those, but I don't think I could spend $250.00, do they come in womens sizes?

The most I spent was $75 for Nikes. I am such a shoe fiend that I can only go to payless or walmart. I'd rather have five pairs of shoes from there, than one pair of really expensive shoes.

------------------
Daisy

Uncertainty...it can be a guiding light

AIM: daisyone75

My thre pairs of NYLAs probably cost somewhere around $450 or so....man, I love NYLAs!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Love is a verb..."
enterangell@cs.com

Originally posted by dipster:
Those are cool looking shoes! Are they golf shoes? I'd love a pair of those, but I don't think I could spend $250.00, do they come in womens sizes?

they are golf shoes and they are most definetely cool lookin'. i can't wait to get them(and for the snow to clear). i don't believe these particular ones come in women's sizes(these are the shoes i tiger woods wears, occasionally) but there are similar styles, at least within golf shoes.

Originally posted by kobayashi:
they are golf shoes and they are most definetely cool lookin'. i can't wait to get them(and for the snow to clear). i don't believe these particular ones come in women's sizes(these are the shoes i tiger woods wears, occasionally) but there are similar styles, at least within golf shoes.

Thanks, I'll have to look into those shoes, I really like them, and if Tiger wears them they must be good! Where I live, the snow is all gone and the golf courses opened up over the weekend. I am a fair weather golfer, so I probably will not play until May.

Around $200 on a pair of Bally boots. They were on sale. Bad part is, I don't get to wear them as much as I want to.
frown.gif

Well for shoes I usually just go to payless, because I only wear shoes with dresses or skirts but I *ALWAYS* where boots so I spend the most money on them. I paid like 110 bucks for a some cool boots. Its not much but those boots had some great soles- everlasting-like.
smile.gif

$125 or so for tapestry-covered Doc Martens, dark blue with maroon roses. Very Victorian looking.

------------------
If you cannot live together in here, you cannot live together out there, let me tell ya. --Bono

You've got to cry without weeping, talk without speaking, scream without raising your voice... --Bono

Back
Top Bottom