What's the last movie that scared the crap out of you?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Zootlesque said:
Oh, send a party!”

This may not be that important but I just realized that here he says 'Ooh.. center parting!' after being cut in half by an ax murderer. :lol: 'Send a party' doesn't make any sense but that's what was posted on the transcript site.

Btw, if you're not an Izzard fan, just skip over all this. lol. :shifty:

I cannot watch the commerical for "Girl in the water" or whatever it's called...I will never be able to swim my laps again if I did:yikes:

Slapnutz said:
The Descent (UK Cut). Anyone who's seen this will know what I'm talking about.

Watched this last night. Ended up having to sleep with the light on.....really pissed my husband off!!

The Exsorcist, The Omen- becaue demons are awful things.
Serpent and the Rainbow- because voodoo is wicked scary,
28 days Later- because those zombies are fast!

The Silence Of The Lambs terrified me the first time I saw it. I could have only been about fourteen. It was Anthony Hopkins that did me in. I remember when Clarice reached for the towel, I was whispering things like "don't do it, he'll rip your arm off!" He didn't, of course, but I was still petrified that he might. Prior to then, all the horror movies I'd seen were of the predictable, slasher variety. The Silence Of The Lambs was completely different. I didn't know what to expect and that made the scary factor ten times worse! I thought Red Dragon would scare me when I watched it at the movies a year or two later. It didn't, apart from some of the scenes with Ralph Fiennes.

The last movie that scared me was probably the Exorcism of Emily Rose. Why? Emily Rose's room at university looked just like mine! I had these visions of Satan crawling into my body and couldn't sleep properly for at least a few nights afterwards.

None of M. Night Shyamalan's movies have particularly scared me. I still enjoy them, though.

War of the Worlds was creepy scary, not 'jesus christ i'm gonna die' scary. . . Emily Rose was 'jesus christ im gonna die' scary. i haven't stayed up past 3am and i've left the clock next to my bed unplugged since i saw that movie :yikes:

Back
Top Bottom