What's the Interference Demographic...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What is your age group

• 18 and under

Votes: 58 19.9%
  • 19-24

Votes: 74 25.4%
  • 25-30

Votes: 73 25.1%
  • 31-36

Votes: 39 13.4%
  • 37-43

Votes: 28 9.6%
  • 44-50

Votes: 15 5.2%
  • Elder Statesman/woman

Votes: 4 1.4%

• Total voters

Lila64

Blue Crack Distributor
I was curious to know the age group/demographics of those of us here on Interference. I hope this poll is allowed - it's my first attempt. Not everyone posts their age (or gender for that matter) in their profile, and I was hoping to see the age spectrum of U2 fans.

Coucou06.gif

I'm 23. I first discovered U2 when I was 13...and I felt so shunned by my classmates who couldn't care less about U2. :lol:

44...and a half.:eek:

I'm suprised that most votes so far are in the 25-30 yr range...thought it would be *slightly* older.

I am 18 but 19 in October....wow i am actually surprised by the age range here too...the next highest number of votes to the 25-30 year olds are the 18 and unders:cool:

i'm 24, going through the peak of my hotness. i bet this peak lasts at least 20 more years.

:hug: for bonochick
:applaud: for LMs_PopAngel

kimby - I was sensing a lot of youngness recently in my chats/postings/conversations, thus the reason for the poll (and my curious nature) :wink: So I'm not surprised yet that it's not 'older' than 25-30. Nice to see lots of young people/the next generation per se still into the bad :up:

Doozer - you're only as old as you feel :happy:

mikal -
Demon09.gif

:combust: (although I've never see your pic)

and happy (early) birthday to a few of you
Bebe19.gif
:wink:

Back
Top Bottom