what's the grossest thing your pet has ever killed/eaten? - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 06-14-2002, 09:23 AM   #16
Halloweenhead
Forum Moderator

Local Time: 03:53 PM
One of my dogs likes cat puke.

Bonochick [at] interference.com
Old 06-14-2002, 10:29 AM   #17
Refugee

Local Time: 02:53 PM
yeah gheto, dogs are actually just big babies when it comes to cats, one of my kitties actually chases dogs off the property...it's hilarious!! and another one of mine used to be as big as your cat, they're scary monsters huh? and you're right, they're all muscle too!

BChick, I am convinced dogs like anything that comes out of cats in any way
my pup cleans my cat's ears out regularly

and come to think of it fors, your story reminded me of another....like when the pup raided the bathroom garbage can
that was one hell of a shredded mess to clean up!

I like this thread!

Old 06-14-2002, 10:46 AM   #18
New Yorker

Location: mainly in my fantasy land.....ooooo how I wish it were reality
Local Time: 01:53 PM

BabyGrace~

No the baby skunks were dead, she killed them....that monster. lol she stunk for days too, and since she's white, gray, and black, her coat was pink and red. lol poor dog.

Yah, my name-Kiki is a nick name too. When I was growing up my little cousins couldn't say my name either so they called me Kiki and it's stuck after 21 years.
Old 06-14-2002, 11:15 AM   #19
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

The dog we had when I lived in Sulawesi used to go out and eat human poop. Oh the joys of living in a jungle where the bathroom is just the bush off the trail. lol.

Old 06-16-2002, 12:56 AM   #20
Jesus Online

Local Time: 06:53 AM
I've spent too much time writing about what the fungus pooch eats. If I tell you anymore i'm gonna get the RSPCA knocking on the door.

Part bad mother + Part bad Angus= interesting dog poo in the back yard.
Old 06-16-2002, 09:36 AM   #21
Blue Crack Addict

I had a dog who liked to eat crayons, poop in technicolor, then eat her own pile. True story. She would also follow around other dogs and cats, wait for them to crap, then eat it hot. She'd eat dried turds out of the kitty litter pan little particles and all! It didn't kill her though, she lived to be 12 which was good for her breed (husky)

My mom's cockapoo did something gross one time. My little nephew was napping on a quilt on the living room floor, and his little overalls were unsnapped around the legs (you know the kind that unsnap so you can change the diaper) In his sleep, he got the runs, and it came out the diaper legs all down his legs. He had rolled over and some had gotten on the drapes. We came in to find the dog licking his legs, and then the drapes. Eeeewwwww

One time my cat killed a squirrel, and the dog (shit eater) drug it inside, eaten off in half at the waist and all bloody. I saw she had something in her mouth but it looked like a rawhide chew bone in the dark until she got into the light. I got so grossed out and took it away and she was mad at me! A retriever I had used to kill little moles and leave them all over the yard.

I also had a cat who ate slugs whole. I have one now who is a very good catch with bottle flies. She catches them in her mouth, then holds them in her front paw like a human would and slowly enjoys the delicacy. Yuck.
Old 06-16-2002, 09:51 AM   #22
New Yorker

Local Time: 03:53 AM

When I was young, I used to have 13 cats(i lived in mountain area). They liked to catch mice and then eat them, but leaving their little heads in front of my door... Imagine you get up in the morning and find serveral mice heads in front of you...
erhhhhhge....
Old 06-16-2002, 09:52 AM   #23
Refugee

Local Time: 06:53 AM
Thankyou, so much everyone, I swear I have never laughed so much as just now whilst reading all of your stories, it really does seem as though retrievers are the feral dog breed......ok to add to this list here is my story,

I used to have a really cute and fat yellow labrador called Cheeky who one day I took for a walk along the beach, anyway we were a long way from home and I suddenly really needed to go to the loo to do a number two, so I did what most would do (I hope) and I went up into the sand dunes, now these dunes were all covered in bushes and were quite kind of dense and like a jungle, so anyway I go and to my business and next thing I see my cheeky eating it, I thought it was so funny and kinda grosse, so I threw a stick at her and got angry with her, so there you go
Old 06-16-2002, 12:34 PM   #24
Blue Crack Addict

Soory to gross you out again, but what about toilet drinkers? Has anyone ever had a pet who loved to drink out of the toilet? What about after it had been used and not flushed?

My brother's dog is such a toilet drinker he has to keep the kid closed because he uses 2000 flushes and it wil make him sick. Yes that dog has drank out of a soiled bowl.

I catsat for a lady once who had two bathrooms and would not allow anyone to use one because her cats would only drink from the toilet of that bathroom. Not the other commode, not a bowl or a dish, not even milk, just water and only from that particular toilet! She told me to make sure the lid was always up and that it was flushed twice a day to keep the water nice and fresh!
Old 06-16-2002, 01:39 PM   #25
Refugee

haha Kiki, that's a funny coincidence. is your name Nikki by any chance?

and yes christi, actually one of my cats almost drowned in the toilet when she was a kitten...my dogs usually leave the toilet bowl alone tho!