What's The First Thing You Take Off...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
shoes. from fall to summer they're usually either wet, snowy, or muddy. during the summer it's too hot to wear shoes.

Socks...unless I'm wearing a dressier shirt...then I take that off first.

Well, obviously shoes before socks...but you know what I mean.

I wish I could say my bra but i've got teenage boys and their friends around and I don't want to be putting on a show...so I'll say my shoes.

if shoes are off ( I take those off at the front door) it's pants, so that I can put on my pyjama pants. I :heart: pyjama pants. I'm wearing them now.

sorry, i had a zedge moment

I guess it would have to be my neck tie, if I am wearing one.

Last edited:
As soon as I get home from work I change all my clothes as I have to wear "dress clothes" to work, I usually slip into a comfy fleecey something in winter, and shorts & tank top in the summer.

Nothing usually. I generally head for the fridge, grab a beer, read the paper, check in here, do some other stuff, watch tv, and then change.

:shifty:

Coat (and in my area you have to wear one about 10 mos. out of the year :mad:) and shoes....

Off comes....

the freakin bra!!!
Oh the feeling of the bra coming off :hyper: :drool:
There's nothing like that freeing feeling from those torturous underwires...
Next are the socks...definitely hooter slinger first, socks second...then after that I'll leave to all your imaginations :sexywink:

bonosloveslave said:
Yep, gotta be the shoes, need warm slippers in cold weather and bare feet in warm weather :yes:

Same here my feet are always cold in the winter, so the first thing I do is take off my shoes and put my Dearfoams on. In the summer I go barefoot also. :tongue:

Re: Off comes....

mmmBono said:
the freakin bra!!!
Oh the feeling of the bra coming off :hyper: :drool:
There's nothing like that freeing feeling from those torturous underwires...
Next are the socks...definitely hooter slinger first, socks second...then after that I'll leave to all your imaginations :sexywink:

there is nothing better than the feeling of the bra coming off after a long day :up:

I can't wait until the last kid is out of the house so I can let the girls out of the harness whenever I feel like it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom