What's The First Thing You Take Off...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Have to jump on the bandwagon here and say that wearing a bra definitely does suck, especially in the summer when it's 100+ degrees and everything's sticking to you. Yuck!

First thing I take off is definitely my shoes -- come in the front door, head straight to my room, drop purse and keys and kick off my shoes and socks (if I'm wearing any).

I'm afraid I don't wait till I'm alone. Hub and sons are used to my Houdini act now. I remember amazing hub with my ability to remove my bra without removing my outer garments...hahahahahaha ..oh dear, laughing again..thanks.
Borrrrrrrrrrrrrrn Free, as free as the wind blows........

so yah, bra
remove shoes, snooze,
all good after a busy day.

y'know how guys always wonder what girls do when they're together in groups? well, chat was always a wonder to me....FREE THE BOOBS!! my favorite time of the evening :sexywink:

The first thing I do when I come through the front door is take off my shoes. My feet have a tendency to swell, so I go shoeless as much as humanly possible.

even in the summer?

that's when the boobs need a freein' the most...

*meant for iluvlarrymullen*

Last edited:
yeah even in the summer and i live in so cal. I don't really sweat much at all so maybe that's part of it. The only time they bothered me was when I first started wearing one. Maybe it's because I'm small chested and don't have to wear an underwire. i dunno.

my shoes go off first. i hate wearing shoes. but its been too damned cold to be walking around barefoot or wear sandals.

Maybe I'm weird, but I LIKE wearing a bra. :reject: I'd be very uncomfortable without one.

definitely my shoes go first, then if I'm wearing multiple shirts I'll probably take the top one off

GIVE THEM FREEEEEEEE!!!

freedom.gif

my wooden peg leg... yaaaarrr...

Ye know how much stress that puts on me knees? :sexywink:

ILuvLarryMullen said:
I don't find bras uncomfortable :shrug:

I don't either but then again most of the time I don't wear a bra :ohmy: usually I just wear an undershirt, or a sports bra...I never wear anything like uncomfortable underwires...ok...that's probably TMI :uhoh: :eek: :lol: ....as far as the answer to the question....

shoes, definitely shoes, then my watch and jewelry

ABEL, me too. I hardly ever wear a bra, but that's probably because I'm pretty flat-chested. When I do wear an underwire though (to teach in), I love (love!) the feeling of taking it off.

but first--the shoes or boots.
then the huge winter coat.
then...the jewelry! I don't know why, but I hate wearing my rings and watch once I'm home.

in the summer, I just kick off my flip-flops and go for the rings.

Back
Top Bottom