What's the craziest/dumbest thing you've ever done for your crack fix?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DaveC

Blue Crack Addict
Well?

What's the <insert adjective here>est thing you've ever done to get on to Interference?

I think the worst thing I've ever done is snuck on on my girlfriend's computer while she went to the bathroom. Either that or logging on on my cell phone in a restaurant while on a date and paying almost 25 bucks just to see what the latest posts were in testje.

:reject:

So what's the worst thing you've done for your crack fix?

Well, my friend and i snuck into the principal´s office after school, cos the computer class was closed, but we wanted to see the latest interference posts so bad! So we´re sitting there online really quietly and all of a sudden we hear someone locking the door! My friend ran to the door and yes it was locked alright! It was a friday, so we thought that oh nice we´re gonna be stuck here for the whole weekend, my friend got all weird and frantic and started screaming, the cleaning lady came by a few hours later and let us out.

Well I'm sitting in the middle of class right now reading and posting. Our county is part of an experiment with Apple so all public students, middle and high school, get iBooks. I'm wondering how long it'll be before Interference is blocked since i'm on it all the time here :|

But i haven't really done anything THAT crazy.

At one of my old jobs, my boss came in and found me at Blue Crack, and he asked me what I was doing. I told him that one of my friends were missing, and I was checking in to see if anyone had found anything out. He let me stay on as much as I wanted that day and was all concerned for me.

Well, it WAS true...kinda...I mean, there was a thread where somebody was wondering where somebody was...and that person was also a friend of mine...so...ya know. I didn't lie! :wink:

:reject: I regularly check into Interference throughout the day - from computer AT WORK. Obviously, Bossman's not paying me to get all slurpy over gorgeous B-man pics, but at least my monitor screen can't be seen by anyone entering my office door so I have time to minimize the window before I get caught! :ohmy:

Bad thing is, I'm beginning to get annoyed that work is interrupting my Interference time. Oh well - if I really gave a damn about getting caught & what the boss thinks, I wouldn't be here anyway, right? :shrug:

I stole a car, shot a man, and fled to Mexico where I did unspeakable things for money.

Oh, wait, you meant this as a metaphor. I get it. Heh.

I drooled over Bono pics in class for 2 semesters when I was supposed to be learning how to take care of animals :reject:

I guess I must have got some of the info subliminally since I passed my classes and my boards! :)

Back
Top Bottom