What's the craic with Celeb Big Brother?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U mean the British big brother >?

cba with CBB i only watch BB.

well they brought in Jane goody who has ganged up with danielle who was once miss GB but got sacked and who is now GF to some footballer called teddy sheringham, and then there is Jo a gal and an ex member fof s club 7

The three witches, as they are now known as to the outside world, have been accused of bullying and racist remarks to fellow house mate bollywood star shilpa.

Having watched the show I found the three together they have been really horrible to the poor woman ..because they are really ignorant and stupid and can't handle being around someone different,

its down to jealousy and bitchiness on their part, its like the kind of bitchy bullying that goes on in the school room proving that they are not in the least mature

people are complaining that they should not be allowed to bully her and pick on her, even the other housemates are finding it uncomfortable..

and everyone wants to know what CBB producers are going to do something about it.. of course they are going to get higher ratings from all the publicity,

and am just interested how far they will let it go on before real damage is done and there is a backlash, I really Pity Jade Goody when she comes out of that BB house:ohmy:

Last edited:
annj said:
well they brought in Jane goody who has ganged up with danielle who was once miss GB but got sacked and who is now GF to some footballer called teddy sheringham, and then there is Jo a gal and an ex member fof s club 7

The three witches, as they are now known as to the outside world, have been accused of bullying and racist remarks to fellow house mate bollywood star shilpa.

Having watched the show I found the three together they have been really horrible to the poor woman ..because they are really ignorant and stupid and can't handle being around someone different,

its down to jealousy and bitchiness on their part, its like the kind of bitchy bullying that goes on in the school room proving that they are not in the least mature

people are complaining that they should not be allowed to bully her and pick on her, even the other housemates are finding it uncomfortable..

and everyone wants to know what CBB producers are going to do something about it.. of course they are going to get higher ratings from all the publicity,

and am just interested how far they will let it go on before real damage is done and there is a backlash, I really Pity Jade Goody when she comes out of that BB house:ohmy:

Thanks for all the info :up:

I haven't watched a single episode of it but I've been hearing all about it. On the BBC site it says Channel 4 and Ofcom have had over 13,000 complaints about it. On the news I heard there are even demonstrations in India over it too.

I wouldn't be surprised if that woman goes on to win now.

It's not quite racism in how they are treating her, some of it is verging on racism though ie "no wonder they are all sick and thin over there, with how they cook their food".

It is more playground bullying though, showing how ignorant some people are.

Well, the alleged racism hasn't been shown on the daily shows on Channel 4. Jack reportedly called her a "Paki" on the live feeds and a ton of Jade Goody's Shilpa bashing never makes the air. If we saw all of the story, rather than the confusing edits to try to portray Jade in a decent manner, Goody would be reviled by everyone in the UK.

BigMacPhisto said:
Well, the alleged racism hasn't been shown on the daily shows on Channel 4. Jack reportedly called her a "Paki"

shilpa5.jpg

Is this the "Paki"?

It's disgusting the way they are behaving it really is :rant: :angry:

It truly makes me ashamed to come from the same country as that bunch of ignorant&nasty bitches :mad: :madspit: :censored:

I love Shilpa, she has behaved with such dignity in the company of that lot and i dont know how she copes with it all in there :applaud: i'd have walked by this time with being treated that way so good on her for keeping her composure :up:

Those 4 are in for a HUGE shock when they all come out and Jade is going to leave that house to more booing there has ever been for anyone that's for sure. she'll prob come across as being all sorry&defending herself 'cos she's that thick! :| what an ignoramus she really is plus i am now an ex-fan of Jo's too, which is such a pity as she's such a good singer!

How can calling Shilpa poppadom not be considered racist?

I'd love for Shilpa to win now just to wipe the stupid laugh off of their faces! :yes:

I'd like Dirk Benedict. Verry witty guy with some great one-liners. His flirting with Shilpa has been quite funny (Face has still got it).

It's been a hate-fest but there has been some great moments all the same. Nothing like watching "famous" folk making complete arses of themselves...

Leo Sayer's exit was comedy gold: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPgV-z5INVU

And the Jackson Five dance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJ8bOQhA7AU

I had to find it funny when Danielle was called out on saying 'she should fuck off home', and she had no answer as to what she meant by it.

Poppadom was not the worst of it, Jade also called her 'Fuckawala'. They're too stupid to even realise they are being racist.

It will be a joy to watch when those 3 girls come out of the big brother house and find out, their reputations/careers are ruined, well I hope so at least.

Stores have dropped Jade's perfume (who the hell would want to smell like Jade?) and Danielle has apparently lost a six figure modelling contract.

I have to say it has been one of surrealist Big Brothers ever, especially during the big argument, you had a member of the Jackson Five trying to stop a fight between Jade Goody and a Bollywood actress, and then the camera switches to Face from the A-Team...you couldn't write it.

This has fucked Jade's career, she is a stupid bitch. I had little respect for her when she went in, now i want her dead.

Poor Shipla, she is a natural beauty among dogs.

Btw , jade will get police protection or body guards provided by c4 if she is evicted from BB tonight.

I don't think they are allowing a crowd outside tonight.

What a shame, i would love Jade getting bored.

I feel sick everytime i see her face.

Jade shows the worst of britain, everything that is wrong and fucked out comes spewing out of her mouth. I saw the way she went after Shilpa like a rabid dog attacking someone, it was so pathetic. If i was Shilpa i would have backhanded her! Like Jade has never lied in her life. Stupid disgusting ignorant piece of shitty shitty excuse for a human being.

Was well funny when jade was arguing with Shipla, and shipla said " this is all you are famous for "

So true.

^ Oh i remember that!!! What an absolutely cringe-worthy moment that was! :rolleyes: :silent: :barf:

Thank god she's out&is she in for a shock or what?! :madspit: :yes:

Do you remember Tim (I think) there trying to shave his chest hairs in secret? :lol:

:lol: you saw that? Yeah, i remember Tim&all of that - oh my gosh how funny it was that year! :lmao:

susanp6 said:
:lol: you saw that? Yeah, i remember Tim&all of that - oh my gosh how funny it was that year! :lmao:

Yeah, it was one of the best of clips. He was mental. :lol:

They said about him nice but dim didn't they? That and he was dead posh sounding! :lol:

Yeah!

And Alison breaking the garden table. That was a good one. :lol:

Oh that was hilarious when she did that! I always got a laugh at Johnny&Kate together, Kate doing impersonations of the Geordie accent going why eh man!! (If that's the right way to write that:huh: )

Oh they were great too :yes: i loved when Helen said 'i love blinking i do'!!! :cute: oh for nice housemates again! :(

Does anyone else find Shilpa's "I've had a long think about all of this and I don't think Jade is being racist. I just want that to be put across from my side if you can- that I don't think Jade's being racist" speech in the diary room to be a really odd thing to say? Especially that "Put across from my side" part :huh:

What I don't like about this is the way that all the focus has been mainly on Jade and not on the things Jo and Danielle said. Jade can always plead stupidity (not a real excuse but at least it is one) but, for me, Jo and Danielle were worse because they knew what they were saying. Jade seemed to speak before she thought, Jo seems far too intelligent to not be aware of the offensiveness of what she's saying and as for Danielle, she really annoys me. She was sat there, part of the Jade group, knowingly joining in on the bitching just to try and impress the others like some sort of freaking 14 year old (and I fear I'm doing 14 year olds a disservice there). When she said that Shilpa should just "Fuck off back home" she even smirked! She KNEW the racist association of that phrase and, for me, out of all them, has come off the worst. :down:

If any good comes from this pile of shite show, it will hopefully be we'll never have to suffer seeing or hearing that stupid trollop ever again, but knowing the people of this country's fixation with all thats CRAP, thats probably just wishful thinking. How in God's name could THAT THING ever be considered a celebrity, Jesus, how us Brits embrace SHIT in the name of entertainment!

I do think that Channel 4 or Endemol got to Shilpa and Jade...Jade was too knowing about what was happening and Shilpa's statement was odd....I don't think she would have made that statement had she known everything that was said behind her back, where most of the racism was displayed.

Back
Top Bottom