Whats the best tori amos album?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When you're ready to have your mind really blown, let me know and I'll copy you Y Kant Tori Read. Priceless.

Plus, I bought an old bootleg of it with a bunch of b-sides attached, and I have a pretty sizeable b-sides collection apart from that, too.

pax said:
When you're ready to have your mind really blown, let me know and I'll copy you Y Kant Tori Read. Priceless.

The whole thing makes me laugh, and most of the music is genuinely cheesy and very 1980s. "The Big Picture," though, is quite catchy. That I will admit.

Melon

Y Kant Tori Read > Little Earthquakes has got to be one of the most interesting transitions any artist has ever made.

:lmao: I was just thinking her hair looked like a Whitesnake chick and now I see that the video was directed by Whitesnake's video guy. :no:

She did what she thought the record company wanted. I really think that if there weren't a YKTR, there would never have been a Little Earthquakes. It took a creative disaster for her to peel away the layers of what everyone else wanted her to be so that she could be herself. (Uh oh, now I'm starting to talk like Tori :uhoh: )

joyfulgirl said:
Y Kant Tori Read > Little Earthquakes has got to be one of the most interesting transitions any artist has ever made.

Right up there with pop-musician "Alanis" to alternative "Alanis Morrisette." Now that's quite embarrassing.

Melon

Back
Top Bottom