What's the best thing that has happened to you on this site? (sappy once more)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
It's quadriplets for me:

- the burned CDs

(call me egoistic, but the following ones really were special to me)

- the responses in "my pics" thread
- the responses in "pay it forward" Angela Harlem's thread in Confessionals mentioning me
- me being mentioned in maddie's "i wonder where these people are now and if they're ok" in EYKIW a while ago

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 04-25-2002).]

Originally posted by U2girl:
It's quadriplets for me:

- the burned CDs

(call me egoistic, but the following ones really were special to me)

- the responses in "my pics" thread
- the responses in "pay it forward" Angela Harlem's thread in Confessionals mentioning me
- me being mentioned in maddie's "i wonder where these people are now and if they're ok" in EYKIW a while ago

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 04-25-2002).]

The best thing that ever happened to me was when I figured out what Krasno means in English.

Another amusing time was when DB9 thought he was banned and had his friend write in.

A cute time for all was the "Gay Voice" thread and the turmoil around it.
wink.gif

The first time TheU2 said "Great"

Being stalked by Sicy

Having U2Bama's wife send me suggestive emails from her couch when Bama thought she was sleeping.

Realizing that DeathBear is a transvestite.

Touching Abel's ass in chat.

Getting some pretty good leads on MP3s.

Wanting to buy Skeek's Bullet Painting.

Letting out my eating shit secret after all these years.

That's about all.

Take care and good night.

CK

~Good talks on AIM with many folks (such as spanisheyes, Sicy, and April)

~Fun nights in chat

~Great emails (especially from YellowKite and U2girl)

~Meeting mikal in GB

~All of the wonderful gifts and trades from the following people: LikeO2, April, u2sangel, She Is Raging, ACROB@T, Bono's American Wife, and even an unregistered reader of the forum

------------------
"Frisbetarians believe that when they die their soul goes up on the roof, and they can't get it down."

Bonochick's Place

Ok Ok..

Best things.. seeing 3 U2 shows.. I dont think it would have happened if I haddnt found Interference.

And my friends here, especially the ones I've met and hope to see one day again.

Meeting new friends...
those that I have met in person and those that I only know online.

------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

my first thought was to post "leaving" but mikal beat me to it...and i realized i'd just get replies saying if i feel that way why don't i just leave for good or whatever so i thought blah...

so i suppose for me it would be meeting doctor gonzo. that's about it.

I didnt know it at the time, but my first post at Interference was the first step towards some of the best moments in my life.

In that, I am refering to meeting two of my dearest friends in Angel and Desert Rose, travelling with them and being able to experience the magic that was Slane with them.

Its so funny how things all work out...

------------------
20 to 40!!!!!!!!!!!

What bono_man said.
smile.gif

I don't know if I ever would have gotten to see U2 at Slane if it wasn't for this place. Not too mention London too
smile.gif
and the crazy adventure that was Las Vegas baby!

Most importantly I have made two of the best friends I could have asked for thx to this place, not too mention many others that have become special to me.

Oh, and as an aside... this place has allowed me to become highly addicted to collecting U2 bootlegs. Can't say I'd ever had known how to do any of that without my daily visits to Interference.

Oh my.....

------------------
Game On!

Back
Top Bottom