What's the best site for uploading photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

unosdostres14

Refugee
My cousin just got married and I took a lot of pictures with my digital camera. I wanna send them to a lot of people and I'm asking what's the best free website where people can upload photos and allow others to look at and download.

Thanks!

Free sites will shrink your pics so your friends and relatives will not be able to make prints. If you don't care about quality/size, then photobucket or snapfish will do. If you care about the quality/size, send me an e-mail and I can lend you some temporary space for free.

webshots.com is good too. You can upload them as 'print quality' size I believe.

Didn't snapfish become a paid service? :scratch:

Yahoo Photos is great. I use it all the time. But I'm not sure if they provide links that you can use on Interference.

wait hold on LivLuvAndBootlegMusic. I've decided that maybe your offer is a good idea. The other photo sites were a dissapointment. I hope you are still offering it to me! Could you please give me your email address? Sorry for being so fickle.....hey what can you expect....i'm interested in politics!

Back
Top Bottom