What's the benefit of a........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Numb1075

ONE love, blood, life
a Flu shot?

I think the intention is to give a little dose of the virus in hopes that your body will grow an imunity to the virus and you won't catch it.

Well, my son got the flu shot and now's he's had 104 fever for the last 3 days....That means 3 nights of very very very little sleep for papa numb.

Damn you flu vaccine !! damn you !

Well, now they can sell you medicine to cure the flu that he's got. Durrrrrrrrrr.

That's like a painter coming over, f'ing up your walls for no reason, and then charging you to paint them, no?

Drug companies, man. It's all a racket!

I honestly don't know, but last semester I was sick w/ viral infections for five months straight. Since they offered shots to students this fall for only $15, I figured, what the heck, I'll try ANYTHING not to have a repeat of last semester. I was a little sick when I got the shot, but it didn't make me any more sick.

When I got the yellow fever vaccine last winter and consequently got some yellow fever....now that was another story....I thought I was dying!!

I'm sure anitram can explain to us how it all works...

it's ok to feel some side effects shortly after a shot....but 104 fever for a few days, that's just not cool:eyebrow:

I am scared to get the flu shot for fear it WILL make me sick. I usually get some kind of lovely nifty cold, flu or something every year anyway it seems! I'd love to hear what Anitram has to say tho! :up:

Numb1075 said:
it's ok to feel some side effects shortly after a shot....but 104 fever for a few days, that's just not cool:eyebrow:

That poor little guy. I hope he's feeling better soon :hug:

I get the flu shot about every other year and I get a terrible flu every year. Doesn't seem to matter for me. I doubt the shot gave him the flu it just didn't protect him against the strain he was exposed to.

Back
Top Bottom