What's seven times seven?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So, this guy's away for a weekend. Business trip. He's free from the woes of daily life, away from the wife, the kids, the dog, all of it. He decides to have a little fun. So, he goes out and picks up a prostitute. Top of the line hooker, blonde, long legs, big boobs, a real looker. She's a fox. So, he takes her back to his hotel room, and they get in the hot tub, have some champagne, and start messing around. Things start getting pretty heavy, and they move to the bed. So, they start going at it, and all of a sudden, he starts smacking her. Out of the blue, just smacking her. Well, she's caught off guard, and she asks him to stop, but he just keeps on smacking the ho. So she starts yelling, "Stop smacking me! Stop smacking me!" So the guy says:

"I paid for you, bitch. I'll do what I want!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Get it? Cuz she was a prostitute.

The first one only really works in German.

The second one is just something stupid I made up to illustrate how unfunny a lot of jokes are. The punchline isn't really a punchline. The story is lame, but if you deliver it right, you can get people really laughing, provided they're heavily intoxicated.

Not George Lucas said:
Seven = Sieben

to sieve = Sieben

Sieben x Sieben = fine sand.
ooh...well...uhh yeah... :D

ironically, the word sieve is taken from german.

sieve's etymology: middle english sive; from old english sife; akin to old high german sib

:slant:

I thought it was funny NGL! Your site is also equally if not more hilarious. :wave: :yes:

Back
Top Bottom