What's On Your Wishlist This Holiday? - Page 4 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Old 12-12-2004, 05:54 PM   #46
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Local Time: 01:54 PM
Originally posted by GibsonGirl
All of U2's CDs, considering the fact that I STILL can't find my CD case. Four years of collecting U2's entire discography, down the drain.
GibsonGirl, if you want me to send you some B-Sides/Albums to tide you over until you get the real things back, then I can

Old 12-12-2004, 06:21 PM   #47
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Local Time: 09:54 AM
Whirled Peas.....

Seriously, my wishlist (as always) includes all those "things you can't buy"... peace, compassion, tolerance, etc for ALL of us.

As for materialistic things, I won't be buying one myself, but if someone came forward with the U2 iPod I wouldn't be mad about it. I'd love some $$$$ to help me finance my spring & fall travel plans, too.
And as silly/weird as it may sound, I'd love to have the $600 it will take to pay for the next tattoo my hubby wants. It's a beautiful Celtic cross with tribal bands that he wants on his back from shoulder to shoulder and I'd love to be able to "give" that to him for Christmas. Strange, I know, but it has strong ties to his newly found faith & I don't know, somehow it just seems right to me that he would have it done this time of year. Plus, I love to indulge him when I can....

Old 12-12-2004, 06:34 PM   #48
love, blood, life
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Local Time: 08:54 AM
I've mentioned 2 things I wanted this year....the U2 Ipod and a pair of Uggs to keep my feet toasty warm.
Old 12-12-2004, 06:47 PM   #49
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Local Time: 08:54 AM
Something I haven't had for nearly 2 and a half years:

And I definitely don't want Santa to give it to me.
Old 12-13-2004, 01:11 PM   #50
Well, I'd like a decent paying job that actually has something to do with my major.

Other than that, I'd like the U2 I-Pod. I might get it from my sister and her DH as a Xmas/graduation gift.

Gift certificates are nice. And I need a new slip cover for my coach. Mine looks nasty.
Old 12-13-2004, 01:18 PM   #51
Mini iPod, and U2's newest for the iPod! Baby blue, please Santa!! ha
Old 12-13-2004, 01:20 PM   #52
Blue Crack Addict
Local Time: 05:54 AM
Season 3 of 24 on DVD and an internal DVD burner for my computer.
Old 12-13-2004, 02:00 PM   #53
Blue Crack Addict
Local Time: 02:54 PM
My Mum works for the health minister here. She was telling us how one of her colleagues needs to raise a certain amount of money so that children who are very ill can bring special medical equipment home so they can spend Christmas Day with their family in their own homes. She said there are 29 families who are hoping that my Mum's friend can get the funding she needs. I really hope that all those little children get to go home for Christmas Day.

I really don't want anything for Christmas, either does my sister. We have both said we didn't want any presents so my Mum booked us to get our hair cut on Thursday evening with her and then she is going to take us out someday for lunch and to pick some clothes, I've dropped a dress size this year and I don't really have any trousers so I'd like a few pairs of trousers and a few extra jumpers for winter, nothing expensive as I intend to lose more weight. I think we are driving our poor Mum mad, she thinks we want things for Christmas but don't want to ask or tell them what it is we want. She said we are not normal teenage daughters.
Old 12-13-2004, 10:40 PM   #54
Blue Crack Addict
Local Time: 05:54 AM
Lara Mullen

So......my Christmas wish list includes a U2 iPod and Peace on Earth