What's on your bedside table?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
-a wrench
-a bowl of raspberry jello
-three boxes of tin foil
-a violin
-a bag of gummi bears
-two ounces of graphite lubricant
-a glow stick
-a life jacket
-sunglasses
-crazy glue
-a flashlight
-4 packs dehydrated ice cream
-camoflauge boxer shorts
-an alarm clock

I'm just the happiest girl in the whole USA...

I notice a lot of people have clocks by their bed...I used to, can't be trusted now.
she's back....and in story telling mode...well i thought it was funny.
one mild/wild afternoon I sent my cute little green travellers clock sailing through the air( a misplaced foot I believe, ala the vase of flowers in the Kasey Chambers video I love so much).Smashed to pieces on impact with the floor.(some of the I.com elders may know the song I refer to)
The new bojangle clock now lives on the lowboy, and I can't quite see that distance, so telling the time involves getting out of bed. Good strategy? btw, the length of my list earlier made me cringe...mid big clean-up here....being here is a delaying tactic.
hellsbells it is soooooo windy here. i should just open the door and all the "junque" may just blow away with any luck

The_Sweetest_Thing said:

Hey! I saw King Lear at Statford too! With Christopher Plummer, right? It was AMAZING! (you're nopt Canadian, are you? Unless there's another Stratford Festival somewhere that I'm not aware of....) ...
Yep, same festival. It was amazing, Plummer was awesome and the staging was great. No, I'm not Canadian. This year was my first time at the festival, I really enjoyed it. I hope to go back this summer.

What's On My Bedside Table?

I'm a total pack rat, but my bedside table is relatively uncluttered. On it is:
-a lamp
-a battery-powered alarm clock
-a copy of THE DUBLINER magazine
-two framed photos each of my sister's pugs, Pugsley and Zoey
-a photo of my late brother, Jimmy
-a pair of glasses I don't wear much, and its red glasses case
-eyedrops
And that's about it. The books are on top of hatboxes on the other side of the bed!

Back
Top Bottom