What's next? Charlie Brown the movie???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PrincessBadgirl

Acrobat
How many people have been waiting for Scooby Doo the movie?? I know I haven't. It just seems that every time an awkward movie is made that the movie industry is getting dry with its ideas again. Then I start wondering what other odd titles will be made into movies next...

I saw the preview for the new Scooby Doo movie, and was completely turned off by it. I have no intention of seeing it, although I love the old Scooby Doo cartoons.

Looks like a waste of time and money.

_1208942_scoobynew300.jpg

------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

[This message has been edited by ABEL (edited 04-21-2002).]

Actually, my apey friend, there was a charlie brown movie that was released in theaters, many long years ago. But alas, I forget its title
frown.gif

However, it was animated. I do not at all approve of live-action "scooby doo"

*banana of vengeance*

I am sorry, my pirate ways have taken over...

*removes banana of vengeance*

*coconut of disapproval*

I heard that Dreamworks got the OK to make a Hawaii 5-0 movie.

WHY?

------------------
Mone

You ain't nothin without a rhythm section to back you up.

"What Adam does with his willy is his business..." -Bono

I just heard about the Hawaii 5-0 movie this morning... what the hell!!
confused.gif
Who was demanding that Hawaii 5-0 be made into a movie??

I don't have a problem with a live action version of "Scooby Doo" - in fact, I think it might be cute. I'll probably see it.

However, I do have a problem with the horrible casting. Look at that pic below - there's no way Freddie Prinze, Jr. pulls off Fred. I'm sure they could have found some no-name true blond guy than Prinze! Matthew Lillard may prove to be a decent Shaggy, but having "Buffy" play Daphne? I don't think so. Plus, from what I've seen, the CGI Scooby doesn't look too hot either. Hmmm... I hope this isn't one of those good ideas gone terribly wrong moments (but I think it is).

Originally posted by ABEL:
I saw the preview for the new Scooby Doo movie, and was completely turned off by it. I have no intention of seeing it, although I love the old Scooby Doo cartoons.

Looks like a waste of time and money.

_1208942_scoobynew300.jpg

it's a stupid idea to cast these people in the roles that they are in.

I understand trying to bring people in to see the movie, but it seems like this group is always hanging around each other.

What, did they all form a pact and they wouldn't take the parts if one of their friends wasn't allowed to be a character?

it looks stupid, and it fits right into those "teen" flicks.

I normally make fun of Doctorwho, but by him saying he'll go see this movie........HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

XOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOX DOC!

my daughter insists on me taking her to see this movie. i dont want to see it, it doesnt look good. but like the good mommy i am, i'll take her to see it.

------------------
you've got to cry without weeping, talk without speaking, scream without raising your voice..

OMG, ROFLMFAO @ BEAL and Dr Who!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Throws popcorn at Beal and Dr*
biggrin.gif

Anyway, yeah, that movie looks like its gonna massively suck. Horrid casting job, Scooby looks awful too. Bleh!

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

Originally posted by doctorwho:
I wouldn't be laughing too hard there, Iowa-boy. You're my movie date. And you better put out afterward too.

I'll be the best piece of ass you've ever had

*Beginning to wonder if theyre serious*
wink.gif

*falls over laughing!*
What an adorable couple you two make!
tongue.gif

Awwww *smooch, smooch*
biggrin.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

I think the idea for the Scooby movie came from SNL... when Rob Lowe was acting like shaggy... the skit wasn't THAT funny so... I don't see how someone got the idea that it would be a great live action movie. I wouldn't knock it if it was a cartoon movie, that'd be fine but this is just cruel.

I didn't even know that was Freddie Prinze Jr. Ick! ::holds shaking hands to mouth:: I'm frightened of what the world is coming to.
eek.gif

well, I can honestly say that Doctorwho is the cheapest date I've ever been on

Back
Top Bottom