What's making you stressed right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

clarityat3am

I Serve Larry's Stick
My lack of money and the fact that I don't know if my student loan is approved or not yet.

------------------
"What's with all the glitter? I thought you didn't like our mirrorball lemon and shit. Well it's too late to change your mind now." -- Bono, Indianapolis, May 10, 2001

"I was in charge of this band for two days. Two days was all I lasted." -- Larry

"There's a lot of people that expect a lot of things from U2, and people will never get what they expect." -- Bono, 1982

When you stop taking chances, you'll stay where you sit, you won't live any longer, but it'll feel like it --- Summer Rain

clarityat3am@hotmail.com

My need to find my uni diary and or my tutorials timetable in the VERY near future
mad.gif

I hope no aspiring college students come here! They'll probably get stressed just reading this!
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by clarityat3am (edited 07-26-2001).]

BLOODY MEN ARE BLOODY STRESSFUL, FOR FECK BLOODY SAKE!!!!

THEY WAY THE FECKIN BLOODY GO 'HAAAAAAAWWWCKKTHUPTHUPTOOOOOOOOOOO' RIGHT THERE IN FECKIN FRONT OF U!!!!!!!

LIKE FECKIN WHY!!!!!!!???????????????????????????

AND THEY WOLF-WHISTLE AND ALL
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

This Thread.
biggrin.gif

J/K!!!!!!!!

------------------
I and I In The Sky / You Make Me Feel Like I Can Fly...So High...EL E VA TION!

We're free to fly the crimson skies...The sun wont melt our wings tonight...

*TAKE ME HIGHER*

You don't even want to know

------------------
the cure for evil, is more evil

What happened with that quote SG? You reply to the quote from what I actually have said but the quote you use is something different, something I didn't even say. Details?

~rougerum

And to think I thought for a second it may have been Elvis having fun at my expense, should have known.

~rougerum

Originally posted by clarityat3am:
My lack of money and the fact that I don't know if my student loan is approved or not yet.

Well with the recent approval of my student loans this should all be a thing of the past! <sigh of relief>

[This message has been edited by clarityat3am (edited 07-30-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom