what's left of my favorite car

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
monte carlos are groovy baby

monte carlos are actually not bad on fuel efficiency. mine was a 3.1 liter and I only filled up once a week driving 60 miles a day.:ohmy:

Attachments

• bono36.jpg
    bono36.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 10
hi Kari
You're timing is amazing. Welcome to Interference btw.
I only was told recently that monte carlo is a car( in Australia they are biscuits). And last week is the first time I have heard the term "t-bone" in regard to cars. My son wants a "monte carlo" and he said someone almost "t boned" him at the bridge intersection the other day.
( I feel his fine driving skills as instilled in him by his mother helped him there, he accelerated out of the situation. Cool under pressure that one. But still, my old heart!!)

So please, re attach that pic when you can.
I am now teaching my next son to drive. I can use it as a teaching aid eh?
There is a nasty photo of a car acident on the highway near here that happened yesterday. Bit freaky, I was in a car crash years ago and she has the same injuries it sounds like that I had. Wonder if I should get involved? probably not...but poor woman. She drove in under a semi trailer and was stuck for 3 hours.She also has the same little old car as me. Freaky. yesterday was the first bit of rain after a long dry spell, slick surface.....no one in Australia likes to drive to the conditons it seems, a big race...to where?
gee and all you tried to do is post a pic. you got the whole story. But it is a bit of a freaky car week too.

hope you weren't hurt Kari! sorry to hear about your car tho :hug:

I know the feeling...I was involved in a t-bone almost 2 years ago. I got pretty banged up too...nothing real serious...but the car was totaled, and I broke my right hand, and my eye was black and blue cuz the lens popped out of my glasses....(my injuries were caused from the airbag, ironically enough).

I've got pics around here somewhere...maybe I'll scan them in if I can find them.

monte carlo pics

:wave: Hi every one
I can't attach my car pics because it says the file is to big. If you want I can either send it in an e-mail or maybe someone could give me some tips on how to get it on here! well I'm a bit hopeless when it comes to this computer shit so bear with me!:coocoo:

You can get a free account at www.snapfish.com and upload your pics there.. then once they're uploaded you can right click on the picture and paste the link here putting
 img] on the other side.

hi Kari, back again. Thanks fr doing this, although now he tells me maybe it's an eldorado he likes. It changes every week.
I hope I didn't seem unsymapthetic earlier. I too am glad you are OK. The woman from the accident on Wednesady here is recovering Ok, facial injury , poor thing imho. She is a nurse. I was thinking the other day about the accident I was in. It was at a "black spot" as they call them here. and I recall someone saying, "a car load of nurses got killed there." sad waste.
PS: I can't use snapfish. My phone lines only let me download 26bps on a good day. Crackle , crackle.
Now that would be a choice, a good car or a good computer?
i'll be back.ty

Back
Top Bottom