What's hanging from your rear view mirror?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angela Harlem

Jesus Online
yeah, another lame thread idea lol.

I was out today and saw this classy (cough) Nissan Exa with the biggest range of car accessories hanging off it. He had the requisite furry dice, the dancing elvis, this stuffed sun face toy thing, and all these McDonalds toys glued to his dash. His accessories were clearly worth more than his car, like his stereo by the sounds of it, and the 4 inch exhaust....

All I have is a soccer ball in a little mesh type ball bag that was once an air freshner but we cant throw it out cos its so cool.

I have a little stuffed alien, an alien airfreshner and a dolphin air freshner. None of them smelll anymore, but i can't bring myself to throw them out. My bumper stickers=the university i go to, a u2 one, and 2 that i need to still put on my car (one says "twisted" and the other says "why do people with closed minds always open their mouths?") Oh yeah and the U2 antenna ball that Mini Fly made for me. It had a Ford logo on it that she scraped off and wrote u2 and the band members' names on it with a sharpie. It looks so crappy that no one is ever going to steal it :lol: I'm sure that when people see it they think "that girl must be :coocoo: !"

zooropamanda said:
i had a mirrorball but it kept swinging around and all the mirrors starting falling off. it slowly unravelled itself until it discoed no more. :(

now he is naked.

:lol: :laugh: :lol:

My tassel from high school graduation was hanging up, but I graduated over 2 years ago, so I recently took it down. Now I have a Yankee Candle air freshener hanging up (cherry).

My mom's car:

Two bobbing head dogs
One bobbing head Scooby
DMB sticker
CM sticker[CM=Cape May NJ]
and
Sticker that says "Disgruntled Postal Worker Of The Month"

I wanna get her one that says "My child beat up your hounor student."

i have a lai hanging in my rear-view mirror.

as for bumper stickers...the only one i had on my car i tried to remove (now the white paper part is left, oops) and the other two i had taped from the inside and they fell off and are sitting in that spot in the back...you know. and i also have a bunch of stuffed animals there.

Calluna said:
It's a spacemonkey.

Gorillazpress_L.jpg

Back
Top Bottom