WHAT'S FOR LUNCH or DINNER?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
family dinner at The Beef House, a lovely restaurant about 40 miles from here, for our May birthdays and Mother's Day--I had an 8 oz. rib-eye steak, baked potato, a lovely salad, broccoli cheese soup, and their famous yeast rolls with apple butter. The birthday people (of which I am one) were given ice cream and red velvet cake by the restaurant, on the condition that they sing happy birthday. Fine by me! My sister-in-law had also brought some beautiful cupcakes; I brought mine home. Best.Birthday.Ever! Being with those people make my heart and soup happy. :love:

family dinner at The Beef House, a lovely restaurant about 40 miles from here, for our May birthdays and Mother's Day--I had an 8 oz. rib-eye steak, baked potato, a lovely salad, broccoli cheese soup, and their famous yeast rolls with apple butter. The birthday people (of which I am one) were given ice cream and red velvet cake by the restaurant, on the condition that they sing happy birthday. Fine by me! My sister-in-law had also brought some beautiful cupcakes; I brought mine home. Best.Birthday.Ever! Being with those people make my heart and soup happy. :love:

Sounds so wonderful delicious !!! :drool:

Italian meatball soup

Not sure, I'm so sore I can barely get out of bed, let alone think about making it down the stairs to the kitchen. Every move I make is felt in my back, like shooting pains

Back
Top Bottom