Whats for Dinner? Dos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A special beef stew recipe my husband found in the LA Times I believe - he was cooking it last night, and it smelled wonderful. Can't wait to taste it :drool:

Tiny! Still here? Missed you lastnight :(

I had spagetti bolognese :drool:

Tiny! :wave: :hug: I had wine lastnight&some yum luxury chocs so i was in heaven eating them! :giggle:

:ohmy: I can't believe that you haven't eaten them all Tiny! :wink: I can hardly ever resist eating those tea cakes nearly all at once! I was telling my mum about you&how you were so enthusiastic about them and she was so glad to hear they were really appreciated by you&laughing about how great they are&good to see you're in agreement! :yes:

Ah, Susan your Mum sounds like a wonderful person. Wish I could meet her. Tell her that I said hello, and thank her for the kinds words that she said about me. I only have 2 rice cakes left, and I am enjoying them so very much! :wink:

Awww that's so sweet what you said Tiny! My mum iS a lovely, friendly woman&i was just on the phone to her again! :) i saw what you said and told her you said hello and she said that's really nice of her and if only we could meet her (If closer! :wink: ) i said yes, and that i'd told you before it's awful how so many people had been horrid to me but you sounded one of the good ones so she just sounded in total agreement (Sorry for warbling here!) :wink: so yes, i had told her about your generosity with the chocs&she was v interested hearing about your love of the biscuits! :lol: :up:

take out to my house. Or I can call and have it delivered. But I have to go out later anyway so I will save a few bucks and just stop and pick some dinner up and TAKE IT HOME!! :drool:

last night I had nachos and a pizza with ham and pineapple

I had a late lunch today so dinner tonight will probably be beer :drool:

Back
Top Bottom