Whats for Dinner? Dos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh no Susan. I feel so bad for you. :sad: :hug: Did yo try some heat for your neck? That may help, for right now I have heat on my leg and it makes it feel better. For you sore throat just stay home and rest, and drink plenry of fluids. :hug: :hug: :hug: Also try the JD for you throat. :( :hug:

Thanks so much Tiny :hug:

I've been doing all that and i don't think i'll get your email answered again, unfortunately :( can only think about light stuff for now! I was drinking a few glasses of pepsi before i put it in with the JD :wink:

I haven't tried the heat thing, no but i actually think the pain in my back has almost completely gone so that's good eh!

Please don't worry about the email. I understand that you are under the weather. You just concentrate on yourself, in getting better. That's what matters to me right now. :hug:

I'll be sending you an email probably late Tuesday evening. I'll still be around here on Wednesday night!

Yes, Thursday. Around 6:00am in the morning for a 2 hour drive to the Pittsburgh airport. I'll leave my car at at parking lot that charges $6.00 plus tax a day. They have a shuttle to take you to and from the airport.

6 am :scream: a total ungodly hour to me! I'm not a morning person but a night owl as you might have realised! :wink:

That's a reasonable parking cost though :yes:

Susan feel better.

I'm making chicken masala (thanks to handy dandy delicious masala powder). I'm moving out Friday (and I'll be away from the internet for a few weeks :sad:) so I'm trying to eat everything in my apartment.

Thanks Varitek :wink: that's too bad you won't be here for a while.

Tonight i had this ready meal of mushroom stroganoff i've wondered about&it was ok :huh:

It wasn't too bad but it was a bit bland so i put some salt on!

I'm not going to be here long but i def think i'll get that email to you tom night :wink: was at my mum's house&so just came back an hour ago! Thankfully my throat is becoming a lot clearer! :happy:

Well i go there every Mon&Fr. :wink: sometimes see her up here on a Wed too! :yes:

Is that the aunt your going on the cruise with? She sounds like a great aunty to have&you're lucky you have one so great :yes:

No this Aunt lives in the State of Ohio. And thank you for your kind words about my other aunt. I saw here today, and yes I am very lucky to have her. She is one in a million.

:happy: that's means you're quite close to the other aunt then, yes? state wise i mean

susanp6 said:
It wasn't too bad but it was a bit bland so i put some salt on!

I'm not going to be here long but i def think i'll get that email to you tom night :wink: was at my mum's house&so just came back an hour ago! Thankfully my throat is becoming a lot clearer! :happy:

I always add garlic powder when dishes like that are bland.

I'm finally attempting Gulasch tonight...we'll see how it goes

Back
Top Bottom