Whats for Dinner? Dos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've always wondered about this. When you say Dinner do you mean what I'd call Dinner (the 12.00 meal) or do you mean what I'd call Tea (the early evening meal?). Yeah, yeah I know it doesn't really matter! Anyway for Dinner I had a tuna sandwich and for Tea ( :wink: ) I had fish and chips :drool: :heartattack:

I call my night time meal dinner anyway! :wink: call it lunch for the midday time grub!

Steak&mash tonight :drool:

I love take out even though it's a bit on the unhealthy side but hey, i can't ever resist as it tastes so good :drool:

I've been snacking all day, damn my roommate and her frosted animal crackers :drool:, the last real thing I ate was half a grilled cheese with pesto on it (hey one slice of bread to work wtih) and I think I'm gonna go make a betty crocker's chocolate instant something. mmmm.

I had some quick mushroom pasta as i didn't feel like making the spag bol i planned :(

Tiny :hug:

I woke up feeling terrible and originally, i didn't think i'd even make it on here 'cos i did start to feel weak&sore, but after my sleep i feel a bit better but still with a cough&sore throat :( even worse was i pulled a muscle in my back close to my neck when i woke up, and so i couldn't move in a certain positions! It has subsided a little thankfully! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom