What's For Dinner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah it is! Honestly the sevice in some places is so bad here but most places me&my friend have been in have been mostly good but my friend asked for 2 of the same thing&re-iterated by saying both with chips (fries) and when it was ready, there was only 1 so i said i'd wait but the guy just seemed to not really care anyway :tsk: ah well, i just won't go in again!

I know i should say something but that's me, not wanting to make a fuss, although there was one time i did speak up but not since :reject:

Thanks for letting me know about that pasta dish Tiny :wink:

I had cottage pie, chips&peas earlier!

I changed my dinner to have a curry after such an amazing night celebrating the football!! :drool: :drool:

I cooked a Thanksgiving dinner - turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, salad, and a nice bottle of wine. :drool: For dessert we had an apple crumble. :drool:

This is a pretty big deal for me, because I normally don't put that much effort into cooking. When it's only for me, I don't bother. Tonight there were 3 of us, so it was worth the effort. :)

Just back from the pub where i had roast beef, roast potatoes, mashed potatoes, carrotts, peas&yorkshire puddings all covererd with yummy gravy!!!! :drool: I had 2 Stella plus i also had double Jack Daniels with coke&ice :drunk: :drunk:

For afters, i had apple pie&custard! :drool: :drool:

It was very!!!! Apart from the fact that we waited 50 mins for the food :ohmy: but the good thing about it was we got free puds )Desert) for waiting!!! :wink:

They said they were, yep! Someone said there was a bit of a problem in the kitchen, so wonder what that was all about :uhoh: then they were saying to people behind us, i must warn you, there'll be a 40 min wait as we're so busy at the moment! This place, which my friend&i have been in a lot normally take 25 mins at the most to bring your meal and because he was having a steak, you excpect it to be a bit longer but not usually 50 mins :shocked: i was certainly ready for it!!!! :drool:

Back
Top Bottom