What's For Dinner?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:ohmy: can't believe no-one's posted here since lastnight! :wink:

Spagetti carbonara plus some spicy potato wedges with a few cans of bud! :drool: :drool:

I think everyone here in the states were busy with 4th of July festivities.

Tonite I will have some 4th picnic left overs and will grill something, a hot dog or burger. :drool:

I had bangers&mash with peas in the pub :drool: :drool: also i had a strawberry&champagne cheesecake after! :ohmy: :drool:

I love this thread--we are having Crab Cakes & Shrimp Salad. We had steamed crab & shrimp left over from a seafood feast on 4th of July. Only thing is I have to make this after work today. :ohmy:

Who is going to be the first to share a recipe? Maybe some brave soul should start a new recipe thread!:wink:

ETA: We could make it more challenging by making it into a kind of game where the next recipe to be posted will have to include an ingredient from the recipe posted above it and so on.....

Last edited:
Tonight - Tacos

Carek, I like your idea a lot. I'm in! :wink:

Good idea Carek but as i don't normally make stuff myself, i'll just keep posting what i ate! :wink:

OK Maybe I will start another thread, a recipe thread....I need to find a good recipe first. That way we can have 2 separate threads.....one for what we're eating, one for sharing recipes!:wink:

Cool idea Carek :wink: i wish i would be able to join in with the recipe thread, but it will prob only be occasionally! :(

Steak pie, potatoes&peas

Back
Top Bottom