What's for breakfest, lunch and dinner. perhaps some in between snacks too? 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:applaud: Good for you Susan! Mine is really fantastic good, a very tender corned beef this year and yummy buttery cabbage potatoes and carrots!

Later some Guinness cake :drool:

:wave: :hyper: hi Carek - i think i just missed tiny :( but it's good to see that you're here:wink: i'll be on for a short while but i'm pretty tired.

Oh i really like corned beef too, i had that on toast a few days ago!

I know all about the snow she's getting Carek :yes: she mentioned it a few days ago! We are supposedly getting some snow showers too would you believe? And it's 48 hrs 'til my Spring b/day :grumpy:

Well at least i'll have a good birthday, whattever the weather 'cos i'm staying in most of the day! Glad i decided on doing that now! And i have London in just over 3 weeks to look forward to :drool: :love: :hyper:

I had a roast dinner at a pub earlier :drool: :drool: :drool:

Was in for Mothers' Day with mum and had roast beef, Roast Potatoes, Mash, Stuffing Balls, Yorkshire Puddings, Broccoli, Green Beans&Peas all smothered in some lush gravy :love: :combust:

Drinks were Stella, a glass of Merlot and a Cognac with Coke&Ice:drunk: :drool:

Had Pasta&Salad earlier&i'm about to have another slice of Chocolate Roullade i have still from my birthday yesterday! :drool: :drool: :drool:

:yes: you really must keep up with eating tiny indeed! :up:

How do you mean blood work? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom