What's for breakfast, lunch or dinner? #6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've never watched a full episode of Seinfeld, actually, so I wouldn't be able to tell ya.....

Ah.... I just like a wide variety. And when there're good sales, I go for the gold.

You guys are making me hungry for cereal! I usually have at least 6 or so different types around. I like Great Grains with dates. I think I'll have some of that.

I've only got the sugary stuff. Lucky Charms, Frosted Flakes, Cinnamin Toast Crunch, Cap'n Crunch....

I mostly go for the plain stuff... currently have corn flakes, rice krispies, etc...
I was once addicted to Peanut Butter Capn Crunch tho. :hmm:

we got frosted flakes, cheerios, corn pops, cocoa something, fruit loops, rice krispies and something else.

I like cheerios with lots of sugar :huh:

:lol: I have a habit of doing that

tomorrow could be a big breakfast of bacon (finally) hash browns and pancakes(maybe chocolate chip)

3 teens and a mommy to feed

Actually I lied before about what I was going to have for breakfast. I didn't eat this morning.

I should eat something. I've been up 6 hours. But it's 3 pm now, so if I eat now it will spoil dinner.

I just had pot stickers, followed by a few peanut butter cups, probably just ruined my dinner appetite :happy:

Red Robin was amazing. Teriyaki chicken burger with pineapple. And cherry coke.

Back
Top Bottom